+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 186 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Not surprised...I guess Katie was amenable to the contract offered. And no, I'm not referring to the prenup. It has been long rumored that his marriage to Kidman and relationship with Penelope Cruz was ALL business. Mimi Rogers was an actual relationship, more than likely, but now, the Media-Monster that is Cruise has to have a gorgeous young thing linked to him to quell rumors about his preferences. Good for Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner for turning down the "job". I guess Katie wants to shoot into the "Celebrity" stratosphere via Tom. Shame, she's not a bad actress.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    Raise your hand if you think they'll split before the marriage.

Don't stars usually value their privacy??? I can't imagine proposing to someone and then almost immediately staging a press conference. Very icky and totally without class (as said by others above), to me.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    If there's a flash of truth in that post above concerning Tom hiring a Scientology handler for Katie, that is very disturbing....I wonder if Katie's new best friend "keeps her on path" as she walks to the bathroom.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Her breakup from Chris Klein must have been bad.. she's pretty much insane at this point.

So her new "best friend" keeps Katie on "the path"? That's more than a little creepy to me...wake up, girl.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    Raise your hand if you think they'll split before the marriage.

Soon enough the joke that they are won't seem to funny to one or the other, and it'll only take one little tiff between two people that are both used to getting their own way.

I hope they part before we see the denial stage of third party validation like

"Look! Our dog Spot will tell you. Wag your tail if we're the happiest couple alive, Spot. Wag it Spot...... Spot?......Get back here Spot!"

Cruise is now doing a reprise of Mackey, his character in Magnolia.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I'm looking at the bright side of this situation. By marrying each other Tom and Katie are now unavailable to date other people, thus sparing some unsuspecting, decent, man and woman from completely destroying their lives by hooking up with either Tom or Katie.
    Exactly.

Hopefully Tom & Katie won't sign onto a reality tv deal documenting their married life and calling it "the Scientologists."

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Well, maybe they'll at least tape and show their wedding. I've never seen a Scientology wedding before. Maybe an alien officiates.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Not surprised...I guess Katie was amenable to the contract offered. And no, I'm not referring to the prenup. It has been long rumored that his marriage to Kidman and relationship with Penelope Cruz was ALL business. Mimi Rogers was an actual relationship, more than likely, but now, the Media-Monster that is Cruise has to have a gorgeous young thing linked to him to quell rumors about his preferences. Good for Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner for turning down the "job". I guess Katie wants to shoot into the "Celebrity" stratosphere via Tom. Shame, she's not a bad actress.
    I still say this is a real-life version of Troy McClure-Selma Bouvier (from The Simpsons).

+ Reply to Thread