+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

You know, if Tom was really concerned about his daughter's welfare at this difficult time, he wouldn't be making things difficult for her mother. Suri is not a houseplant; she can see turmoil all over her mother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You know, if Tom was really concerned about his daughter's welfare at this difficult time, he wouldn't be making things difficult for her mother. Suri is not a houseplant; she can see turmoil all over her mother.
    I dont think she should have sole custody. Why not share custody .He isnt Alec look at me shout and my child Baldwin
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, I believe in sole custody, for the mental/emotional stability of the child. The child does not deserved to be jerked around and around just because of the parents. Liberal visitation, of course, if it's safe.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Personally, I believe in sole custody, for the mental/emotional stability of the child. The child does not deserved to be jerked around and around just because of the parents. Liberal visitation, of course, if it's safe.

We shared custody, you dont know how glad I am that we did that. We have no idea how Suri will grow up, but hopefully she doesn't resent the whole sole custody thing . Even for those that don't like TC, he is her father, and he loves her. Just like he loves his adopted children.I think the media should butt out, now that would make it easier on them all
    -Andy Rooney-

I have always been curious as to why Nicole Kidman is not seen with her adoptive children. I am sure it was in the divorce that she was limited in contact. Something never seemed right to me.
    There's no place like home!

Tom and Nicole have joint custody.

They're mentioned all the time in articles about their adoptive parents.
    If not, asked Brad an Angie maybe they have them
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Tom and Nicole have joint custody.
    Do they? She lives in Tennessee and they live in California. She could have easily made her home in California (her new husband not having other children tying him to Tennessee), where her children were, but chose not to; there was definitely something up with that (in my opinion). I recall reading an article somewhere with the daughter that said she wasn't very close to her mother as she didn't see her very often, but still loved her etc.

I'm uneasy with the whole pressure in society for gay celebrities to come out. If people don't want to, they shouldn't be forced to by magazines or websites threatening or pressuring them (which they do). People have the right to have private lives. I understand the idea of being a role model but, honestly, I don't think it will make life for a bullied gay teen that much easier to know that there are successful gay celebrities out there; bullied teens are so concentrated in their own pressure-filled world, they need direct help there, not from Hollywood glitterati whose words probably won't have real personal impact for them. And I don't think Cooper, or any celebrity's coming out, will necessarily change the opinions of people who believe homosexuality is wrong (though maybe it will, and that would be good).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It was 6 months with each parent .I dont know what it is now. They are grown now, maybe they decide? nice tweet from Connor to his dad.

Happy Birthday TC!!
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

It was 6 months with each parent .I dont know what it is now. They are grown now, maybe they decide? nice tweet from Connor to his dad.

Happy Birthday TC!!
    Maybe in the beginning because other articles refer to them living with Cruise? I found the article I referred to in my previous post - it quotes from an interview Isabella Cruise gave to an Australian magazine:

Isabella Cruise: I See My Mom Nicole Kidman "Sometimes" - UsMagazine.com
    Last edited by CCL; 07-03-2012 at 11:06 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Good question. If its an actor I like- I just want to know about their next movie , nothing else is of interest
    And yet, a few posts below this you are involved in the discussion about Tom Cruise's divorce.

A public declaration of an actor's orientation serves to support all those out there who don't have support from their family or community. A public discussion of an actor's divorce serves prurient interest.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread