+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Re: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

It's all PR 2boysmom......he is the first one to throw himself into a tragedy to make himself front page news......friggin hypocrite!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2841796;
    It's all PR 2boysmom......he is the first one to throw himself into a tragedy to make himself front page news......friggin hypocrite!
    Totally agree. I can remember the night the Princess Di died, Tom Cruise called CNN himself to talk about the tragedy on the air. At the time I didn't think much of it but now I realize that's his MO to insert himself into other people's tragedies to make it somehow about himself. I finally saw his Scientology video today. He is so deluded.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Anyone else getting a hoot out of the older TC birthday video that's floating around today? If not you definitely have to check it out. Just search for scientologists celebrating the birthday of Tom Cruise. It's a must see for those who loved the other videos that have come out!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2843757;
    Anyone else getting a hoot out of the older TC birthday video that's floating around today? If not you definitely have to check it out. Just search for scientologists celebrating the birthday of Tom Cruise. It's a must see for those who loved the other videos that have come out!
    There is another (older) video floating of he and KH arriving at The Ivy on a motorcycle. As he takes off his helmet he asks the paps "How did you know we were going to be here?" The paps replied "Your publicist called us. Just like the last time."
    Then as they are leaving, TC blows through a red light

I honestly don't care who he's praying to. As long as he prays for the healing of someone deserving, that's good enough for me.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2843763;
    There is another (older) video floating of he and KH arriving at The Ivy on a motorcycle. As he takes off his helmet he asks the paps "How did you know we were going to be here?" The paps replied "Your publicist called us. Just like the last time."
    That's hilarious, PugMum! I love it when the celebs get a pie in the face courtesy of their own PR people!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Since we're still unpacking from our move into the new house, in one box today I found a stash of video tapes on which were movies I'd taped a few years ago, and had forgotten about.

One of the movies was The Gift, with Cate Blanchett, Keanu Reeves, Greg Kinnear, and several other recognizable names. I watched the movie, and I have to say it was quite a good movie! But I also had to laugh at parts of it now, because Katie Holmes was in it, playing a small town rich girl who's a slut. And in a couple of scenes, just before she was about to be killed, she had to take off her top and we see Katie boobies. Tiny little boobies, but I was just surprised to see Katie in that kind of role and with the flash of nudity. I wonder how Tommy liked that movie?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Well it was before she became the perfect Stepford Wife so I'm sure he's ok with it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Nicole Kidman did brief nudity scenes in Dead Calm and at least one other film, so he has had some experience with getting used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2844034;
    I wonder how Tommy liked that movie?
    The people who theorize that a turkey baster was involved with Katie's pregnancy would probably assume he wouldn't give a crap.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread