+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Re: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

No more babies... I am seriously worried that their next child will be the anti-christ.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2415633;
    I wasn't sure where to post this since it's not about Tom but is about Scientology. Is there a Scientology thread?

Simpson and Mayer aren't calling it quits yet - Gossip: The Scoop - MSNBC.com
    What exactly is the lesson plan? It's hard to believe that it'd have nothing to do with scientology and that it alone would improve test scores. Call me skeptic, but I just don't think it's free of any strings.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Holy crap, batman! Prescott Middle is in my town! I'm going to have to start picketing or something--the kids here are ill-educated enough as it is.

Tom and Katie are a great couple but it's weird because of the age difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2420435;
    Maybe also because of the Silent Birth thing?

Oh, oh. Wait, there's also the "pay us and you will get Superpowers" thing.

Hmm. Perhaps also the stuff about eMetering/Auditing/and how the Universe is 1 Gazillion Years old and our souls/thetans were once in ancient times (they've been reincarnated you know) extracted from our bodies by mass extinction via UFO, scooped up in big nets by spacefaring alien occupied Boeing 727s, brainwashed by making the bodiless souls watch brainwashing movies on huge video screens, then dumped in Volcanoes, which were then exploded so the souls would be re-spread across the planet, thus keeping us for all eternity brainwashed under the heavy hand of Xenu! (Also, per Scientology variations of this process have happened like a dozen different times in the past 5 Kajillion Years by various races of aliens and our souls have a dozen or more layers of brainwashing laid down, most of them concerning the mistaken belief that Tom Cruise is either a.) gay b.) short or c.) weird.

Other than that? Heck, I don't even think the age difference is THAT weird.
    Last edited by Krom; 05-26-2007 at 11:28 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2420435;
    Personally, I think the age difference is about the only non-weird thing about these two as a couple. Everything else is from a bad sci-fi movie script.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

All of these articles make it sound like Katie is starting to come 'back to life' but this talk of another baby is completely the opposite. Maybe he's brainwashing her, or using the old Jerry Springer 'he doesn't love me so I'll get pregnant and it will all be better' approach.

So are Tom's 'friends' also Scientologists? Like Will and Jada? Or is that why they were only allowed to see her for a minute, because they aren't.

What I hope is Scientology sucks in Victoria Beckham, maybe they will give her something to eat.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV;2420730;
    So are Tom's 'friends' also Scientologists? Like Will and Jada? Or is that why they were only allowed to see her for a minute, because they aren't.
    I don't know the story on all their friends, but as far as Will and Jada, they aren't scientologists. Somewhere up above recently I posted the text of an article where Will was asked that question, and he said their friendship with Tom stems from the film (I forgot the name now) they worked on together, but they have no plans to convert to scientology.

Seems like the only 'friends' (term used loosely with aspect to Tom Cruise) we ever hear of them being around are fellow scientologists (like John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, etc) and new friends who they're trying to convert to it, like the Beckhams.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

The Sun (which I know is not a very reliable (sp?) source claims that Katie is pregnant again:
    Katie Holmes is Mom Cruise

By VICTORIA NEWTON
    Showbiz Editor
    June 19, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

HOLLYWOOD star KATIE HOLMES is expecting her second child with TOM CRUISE, The Sun can reveal.

The Dawson’s Creek actress, who gave birth to daughter Suri in April last year, told close pals she is thrilled.

But she tried to hide her bump under a loose dress as she and Tom celebrated with their pals THE BECKHAMS in Madrid.

They were guests of honour at the Bernabeu to watch Becks’ last game at Real Madrid — as his team won the La Liga title.

But tactile Tom, 44, gave the game away by paying more attention to Katie, 28, than the action on the pitch.

Despite being in the early stages of pregnancy Katie joined the post-match party where £30,000 of booze was downed.

Becks, Posh, Tom and Katie were at the bash where revellers sank wine called Primat — huge bottles the equivalent of 36 normal bottles. Baby Suri was left in Berlin where Tom has been preparing for a film.

A source said: “Katie and Tom are thrilled about having another baby on the way. She is glowing with happiness.”
    The Sun Online - Bizarre: Katie Holmes is Mom Cruise
    Link contains the picture that started this rumor. Pregnant or not?

FORT Fogey

another baby? just yet!! wow, i thought britney was fast but this tops it.

+ Reply to Thread