+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 186 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

"I don't care. I can't live my life based on what other people think about me. Who cares what other people say?"

uh...sorry tom, but doesn't your entire career depend on what other people think of you?

what a truly sad, pathetic "man".
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Did anyone catch VH1's "Best Week Ever"? They showed a clip of Tom getting called out by an Austrailian interviewer regarding people's impression of Scientology. The commentary provided was hilarious.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Katie was on Regis and Kelly this morning. Too bad they did most of the talking about Tom (and her, of course). Please hand this girl a thesaurus and learn another word besides AMAZING! Kelly asked how they met, where, when, ect. and how they decided on a first date. Katie couldnt' even answer the question. What a screwey couple these two are!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Katie is supposedly taking lessons (or is about to start taking lessons) in Scientology. That was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    Katie is supposedly taking lessons (or is about to start taking lessons) in Scientology. That was quick.
    Not to mention sad. I've always liked Katie; she's made some really good movies (The Wonder Boys and The Ice Storm in particular), and I'd hate it to see her career go under because of her involvement with Tom and Scientology. Free Katie, now!

Those t-shirts look pretty good, by the way. I'm seriously considering buying this tank top:

Last edited by geek the girl; 06-14-2005 at 02:47 AM.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Fort Member
    He really lost it in the Australian 60 minutes interview, he didnt answer a single question intelligently even though I thought that the Nicole question was a bit out of place. It really put me off him completely. Which is rather annoying not because I was ever a real fan (have not liked anything he has been in since Risky Business) but I did so want to see War of the Worlds, (I have loved it since I brought the album as a teenager and fell in love with David Essex) but now I really dont think i want to see him in anything. Why couldnt the idiot just keep his opinions to himself

Kao
    OMG he is such a mess. i lost all respect for him after what he said about Brooke Sheilds. Does he hav any idea how many women DIE from post-partum depression (suicides)? i do, but then again, I know how to read. My grandmother used to tell me that the first time I dated someone and went over to their home to look and see if they had any books out, and if you didn't see any books, RUN! Run Katie RUN!

On another note, the Defamer is having a field day with Tom. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    *rumor alert* RE: Tom and Nicole split

Long ago, I remember hearing somewhere (local radio station DJ I believe)that the split was actually caused by Nicole having been unfaithful.

Who knows how much of it is true, but I've always found myself intrigued that the split came so suddenly and unexpectedly.
    Contracts have a way of doing that.

It's a good thing Cruise doesn't belieive in psychiatrists because if they ever heard him talk about his beliefs based on a science fiction writer and ancients aliens over a million years old locked up in volcanic caves somewhere, I think they'd lock him up for awhile.

but i still have see The War of The Worlds!

Like you, Lotus, I still want to see War of the Worlds, but it will be completely in spite of that cuckoo little man with the over-bright teeth.

Well, to make it in Hollywood these days, it was either Kabbalah and Scientology for Katie anyway. Good luck getting clear!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread