+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Has anyone here ever seen a baby in their life with a head of hair like that? I haven't. It's so black and there's so much of it....hairpiece?
    Yes, and quite often, actually. And one of my closest friend's grandson was born with a full head of blonde hair that only came to just about two inches above his ears. I affectionately dubbed him "toupee boy" because it was the funniest looking thing.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Yes, and quite often, actually. And one of my closest friend's grandson was born with a full head of blonde hair that only came to just about two inches above his ears. I affectionately dubbed him "toupee boy" because it was the funniest looking thing.
    My friend's little boy--now 1--was born with a full mop of blond hair. The cutest sight ever. Actually, I was born with more hair on my head that little Suri has now. I've seen tons of babies born with full heads of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Has anyone here ever seen a baby in their life with a head of hair like that? I haven't. It's so black and there's so much of it....hairpiece?
    hi Firestorm,
    I was a freaking monkey with just as much hair as her on day one never-mind day whatever......pitch black too and that changed as all babies do change hair, color of eyes and skin too most of the time.

thank god it was just on my head

so far as all this stuff goes. I love reading all this (I didn't always) I liked T.C soo much and I just don't anymore. I'll still see his movies (just watched Jerry Maquire very recently) great actor. I don't know him personally but, I really believe he is fake after all this stuff.

The baby (JMO) is so freaking cute and looks like her mommy. Lets hope she doesn't turn kookoo like her daddy or maybe the daddy really is an alien from a cave. I don't know everything

one more thing. He comes out about being abused like he was looking for sympathy and when "they" do this it's always when they're getting bashed. ie, Ann Hecshe whatever her name is and a lot of them.

I'm curious to see if John Travolta stays quiet like Mel Gibson has (for the most part)

the protest too much theory is too true when it pertains to these ppl especially. I think I'm fired up about him more than ever because my cousin is going through PPD hell and I'm helping her as much as possible and her baby is 11 months and it's just awful. Shame on him for just that and I don't care about his apology. Wayyyyyyy toooooo late.

Good for Brooke Sheilds for accepting it. I'd have thrown him out the door with a bottle of wellbuterin

Oh please. This is just insane.
    -------------------

National Tom Cruise Day
    (KP International) - In a move that may result in more couch jumping, Japan has reportedly announced the addition of a new national holiday: Tom Cruise Day.

Apparently, the Japan Memorial Day Association decided to create Cruise day because of the actor's love, admiration and dedication to the country. Cruise is allegedly the only Hollywood celebrity to ever have the honour of their very own day bestowed upon them by a country.

This comes after Cruise's promotional blitz for Mission: Impossible III ended in Japan. Cruise also worked in Japan for his 2003 drama, The Last Samurai. Both movies were huge successes in Japan.

http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...17101609990001
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I wonder what the Scientology Honchos paid off the Japan Memorial Day Association with.

But is this like how American Greeting card companies declare all kinds of "Days" that nobody else cares about or celebrates? I mean I doubt Japanese employees get the day off to go watch Tom Cruise movies. I doubt banks are closed. I doubt there are posters, commemorative postage stamps, or parades. Just some date on some bureaucrat's file cabinet somewhere, with a picture of him shaking Tom's hand on the bulletin board of the office.

Maybe if Xenu was really in charge, more people might care. But he's not.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2106631;
    Maybe if Xenu was really in charge, more people might care. But he's not.

I was having not such a great morning, until I read this - thanks, Krom!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I can't help myself, it's like a train wreck. As much as I really can't stand Tom Cruise, and it's not like I even know him - I MUST find out what the scoop on what he's up to? Does that make me evil?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Boston Legal had a scientology case last night... with traces of Tom Cruise behavior in it. Kept thinking TC during it.

My current thoughts:

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Good one, kitty!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread