+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Hey.... alien babies wear diapers????
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

cooing over a baby is vital to their development, Tom Cruise and his 'religion' are a bunch of freaks. And yes, I am calling a religion (that calls someone akin to Isaac Asimov the saviour) freaky.

Posh and Becks belong to the Church of England like most brits.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    cooing over a baby is vital to their development, Tom Cruise and his 'religion' are a bunch of freaks. And yes, I am calling a religion (that calls someone akin to Isaac Asimov the saviour) freaky.

Posh and Becks belong to the Church of England like most brits.
    Isaac Asimov would have been disgusted by that comparison. He was a man of science. A total and complete rationalist.

L. Ron Hubbard was nothing like Asimov, but for the fact that theoretically they both wrote science fiction. Except Asimov's science fiction was world class, and Hubbard's fiction stank.
    Last edited by Krom; 08-13-2006 at 12:38 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

thanks for strengthening my arguement Krom.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    From imdb.com:

Suri Makes First Public Outing

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby daughter Suri has made her first public outing, after reportedly attending a party thrown by Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith. The four-month-old has been at the center of media speculation over her appearance, because of no photographs of Suri have been released since her birth on April 18. But a partygoer assures British newspaper The Sun, Mission: Impossible III star Cruise and Thank You For Smoking star Holmes have simply been protective of their child: "Suri is a beautiful baby with no deformities that I could see. She has gorgeous dark, curly hair and looks like Tom."
    Now, I am not a baby person but I'd never describe someone's baby as having "no deformities that I could see." That's just plain weird and rude and totally implies that there are "deformities" that couldn't be seen. I hope, for Suri's sake, she doesn't have "deformities" (assuming, of course, that she actually exists) either that can be seen or not, so that she doesn't catch the blame of TC for not being the reincarnation of L. Ron.

Tom and Katie to the Rescue!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060814/en_celeb_eo/19755

Tom and Katie to the Rescue!

By Sarah Hall 1 hour, 8 minutes ago

Tom Cruise doesn't just play a hero in the movies.

The actor, who has a history of coming to the aid of his fellow man, racked up some positive karma points over the weekend by taking the time to help the victims of a car crash on Los Angeles' 101 Freeway.

Cruise and fiancee Katie Holmes were reportedly headed home from the Los Angeles airport Saturday night after a quick trip to Salt Lake City for an exhibition soccer match featuring David Beckham when they happened upon a pair of motorists in distress.

The celebrity duo pulled over and checked to make sure that driver Jon Henningsen and his wife were not seriously injured, then stuck around until the police and fire department arrived, both Cruise's rep and a police spokesperson confirmed to E! News. (No word on whether Suri was also on the scene.)

To be sure, Cruise has had plenty of opportunities to hone his good Samaritan skills over the years.
    •In 1998, he rushed to the defense of a woman being mugged on a London street and stopped thieves from making off with more than $150,000 in jewelry.
    •In 1996, he summoned an ambulance to help an aspiring actress who was the victim of a hit-and-run, then paid her $7,000 emergency room bill.
    •That same year, while sailing a yacht in the Mediterranean, Cruise spotted French paper tycoon Jacques Lejeune, his family and several crew members bobbing in a life raft after their own boat caught fire. The actor pulled the group aboard and delivered them to shore.
    •Also that same year, Cruise reportedly pulled two young boys to safety after they were almost crushed in a mob at the London premiere of Mission: Impossible.

All in a day's work for the world's most powerful famous person.

Meanwhile, with Suri's reported fall unveiling fast approaching, Cruise and Holmes seem to be relaxing their policy of keeping their offspring behind closed doors at all times.

According to the New York Daily News, the infant recently joined her parents at a birthday party for one of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's children that was held at a Los Angeles roller rink.

"Suri is a beautiful baby," a witness told the newspaper. "She had no deformities that I could see!"

How very reassuring.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! They seriously have to stop paying these people to speak on their behalf.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wonder if "Cruise's rep" was in the back seat or something.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

•In 1998, he rushed to the defense of a woman being mugged on a London street and stopped thieves from making off with more than $150,000 in jewelry.
    •In 1996, he summoned an ambulance to help an aspiring actress who was the victim of a hit-and-run, then paid her $7,000 emergency room bill.
    •That same year, while sailing a yacht in the Mediterranean, Cruise spotted French paper tycoon Jacques Lejeune, his family and several crew members bobbing in a life raft after their own boat caught fire. The actor pulled the group aboard and delivered them to shore.
    •Also that same year, Cruise reportedly pulled two young boys to safety after they were almost crushed in a mob at the London premiere of Mission: Impossible.
    My goodness!!! Who wants to be a superhero, Tom? Maybe we should send that FORT contest cape over to him right now???
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fanatic
    How funny would that be if Tom Cruise just continued to show up like a petite superman to save the day whenever strangers find themselves in trouble.

It's so weird how everyone keeps gushing about how the baby is so beautiful. Don't all babies just look like babies? I've never been compelled to gush about an infant's beauty...

+ Reply to Thread