+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I'm pretty sure if Cruise and his chosen vessel went the pregnancy suit route, he'd splurge for the very best, including the thigh and butt wrap-arounds.
    Oh, you and Krom are on a roll. How scary is it that I had been thinking of that? Seriously. With anyone else, I would've thought, "Oh, who'd do that?" But with Cruise...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    A few packs of Ho-Hos a day wouldn't give that effect almost as well? (minus the stomach I mean)
    Exactly. She's an actress. They put on weight for roles all the time. I could hear the discussion now -- "Kate, look at Renee Zelwegger. She put on weight for the Bridget Jones movies, and everyone loved her. They all forgave her so fast for her quicky marriage to that country singer guy. All you have to do is eat a bunch of donuts. That is what Renee did - I saw it on Oprah. Gain the weight - it will show your dedication to your craft".

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Veruka, that makes sense. I get the name "change" now from Katie to Kate. It isn't a name change at all, it's her character's name. She plays Kate in the fictional romance and parenthood. Kate isn't too bright, and may even come from a foreign land where English isn't spoken, thus accounting for her vacant stares and head bobbing in interviews. It's all about the Method (or something like that ).

FORT Fogey
    Exactly PhoneGrrl! Imagine Katie's dissapointment as she comes to realize that she's not allowed to admit that it's a role, and therefore can't be nominated for an Oscar for her portrayal of Kate. I wonder if the "Church" of Scientology would be willing to create their own acting awards in order for her to have her moment.

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes-I don't think they should be together. She's too young for him. Bad couple!!!

Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman-I thought they were a great couple. I thought they were really cute together. Too bad...they're not together anymore.

Tom Cruise & Penelope Cruz-I thought Penelope was too pretty for Tom Cruise. I don't think they were a great couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    With anyone else, I would've thought, "Oh, who'd do that?" But with Cruise...
    I am thisclose to putting money on it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    This picture is a repost of one i originally showed here 7 mos. ago.
    Katie's fluctuating belly from pitnb.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?im...elinebgse1.jpg
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    This picture is a repost of one i originally showed here 7 mos. ago.
    Katie's fluctuating belly from pitnb.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?im...elinebgse1.jpg
    that is just bizarre, i don't think she was ever pregnant by looking at those pictures. but maybe through the miracle of scientology the baby was morphing in and out of mommy's tummy to zenville or where ever the mother ship is docked.....

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snickertink View Post
    that is just bizarre, i don't think she was ever pregnant by looking at those pictures. but maybe through the miracle of scientology the baby was morphing in and out of mommy's tummy to zenville or where ever the mother ship is docked.....
    Oct. 8 vs. Jan. 15??? wow, surely those dates must be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by #1RealityTVFan View Post
    Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes-I don't think they should be together. She's too young for him. Bad couple!!!

Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman-I thought they were a great couple. I thought they were really cute together. Too bad...they're not together anymore.

Tom Cruise & Penelope Cruz-I thought Penelope was too pretty for Tom Cruise. I don't think they were a great couple.
    Pardon me if this comes off sounding wrong, but...

Do you actually believe any of these relationships was/is for real? I mean in the er... biblical sense.

Remember, while Tom and Nicole had two kids, they were ADOPTED.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread