+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Cheese and crackers, you guys see this?:
    http://www.cafepress.com/verybigdesign/688323

I've no connection with these people selling this and don't recommend buying, but it's kind of funny to know ideas like this are floating around out there.

Also... Fun. Knee.: http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I still find it bothersome that Katie's parents were in Florida on vacation when Katie had the baby and were still there after she had already gone home. That's just... sad.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Inside edition says that they cut it short when they found out, however, up until monday i believe cruise said something about Katie's mom having been with her for the past few months but i guess tha could be a lie when taking the vacation into account. It's obvious they're cut either cut off or are trying to sever ties.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    ... I believe (but perhaps I'm being glib) that because the birth is not an unknown, she just might not have the same fears that created or enhanced her reactions with Rowan's birth...
    As far as I know, fears or reactions to having a baby do not cause post-partum depression. It's a clinical illness. And yes, it's a chemical imbalance.

But I agree with you that Brooke is better prepared and aware to react to any signs of it this time around. Let's hope that she's able to fully enjoy her new babe without any reoccurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Also... Fun. Knee.: http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/
    That is a funny site. I didn't know about Suri being a bird or an alpaca!
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-22-2006 at 01:25 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Misskitty, I will say that the "Is Nuts" site pointed me to something from another site (Radarmagazine.com) which gave me some respect for actress Scarlett Johansson, as well as revealed a little bit more about the ultra-creepy way the Scientologists try to recruit celebs. Here's the quote:

http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/1_freaky_facts.php
    According to RadarMagazine.com, before Cruise started dating Katie Holmes, he invited actress Scarlett Johansson to a Scientology center where he showed her literature about the church. "After two hours of proselytizing," according to the website, "Cruise opened a door to reveal a second room full of upper-level Scientologists who had been waiting to dine with the pair, at which point the cool-headed ingénue politely excused herself."
    One wonders if the nubile Miss Johansson was experiencing a kind of audition which she failed, and which Miss Holmes later passed. Think about this. Is it that unbelievable that Tom and the crew might have been interviewing potential baby mamas for him? They might have had the Turkey baster standing by for the one who got the best E-meter score (which really means the one who went along with the nonsense most compliantly after they fiddled with the score).

I heard their baby was called Sewerage or something to that extent?
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

In the shocker of all shockers, Tom Cruise isn't the linguistic expert he claims to be. Despite telling everybody Suri means "princess" in Hebrew, Hebrew linguists have confirmed that it doesn't.

Suri has only two meanings - one is a person from Syria and the other "go away" when addressed to a female. Hebrew expert Jonathan Went says, "I think it's fair to say they have made a mistake here. There are variations of the way the Hebrew name for princess is spelt but I have never seen it this way." Suri can also be translated into a Hindi boy's name, and it also means "pointy nose" in some Indian dialects and "pickpocket" in Japanese.

The crazy b*stard named his daughter "pointy nosed pickpocket." I take back whatever I said about Tom Cruise, because only a genius of maniacal proportions could come up with that. I just wonder how he's gonna top it. He's gonna have to name his next kid "degenerate puppy killer" or something.
    http://www.thesuperficial.com/archiv...ter_of_la.html

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....der_20_04_2006

~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I also read that Suri may be a reference to Surrey in England, where L. Ron Hubbard lived.

Hmmm...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave View Post
    I also read that Suri may be a reference to Surrey in England, where L. Ron Hubbard lived.

Hmmm...
    Or it refers to "a light four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage with two or four seats". Or maybe Tom is a fan of the show Oklahoma, which has a song about that.

Okay. It's got to be the Hubbard one. If there's a Scientology answer for anything involving The Cruise Missile, it's probably the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I believe Brooke has mentioned that she believes she'll be able to recognize the signs of post-partum depression this time around, if it even occurs. I believe (but perhaps I'm being glib) that because the birth is not an unknown, she just might not have the same fears that created or enhanced her reactions with Rowan's birth. Here's hoping. At least she knows what works at this point. I wish her all of the best.
    It gets worse with each subsequent birth, unfortuantely. It's not in the least bit preventable but it is treatable - a woman who suffered in the past is bound to be monitored by her physician, too.

Brooke is a helluva hero for making her condition public. If Tom is as concerned a father as he claims to be, he would be holding her up as an example to young Katie instead of slamming Brooke for seeking treatment for a serious medical condition. :phhhht
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread