+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

It's a girl! Suri!

OK, more news...it's a baby girl named Suri...She's 20" long. And one of the radio people said, "Oh, the baby's already taller than Cruise."

p.s. I actually saw one of those PBS type specials where a woman served her freaking placenta--sauteed and fried up--as an appetizer at her party. (YUCKO) Most of the people knew what it was and ate it anyway, but the placenta lady was cackling 'cause she tricked one of her friends--a vegetarian--to eat it. Um, yeah, nice...

FORT Fogey
    Cruise, Holmes Have Baby Girl Named Suri

Read All About It HERE

Apr 18, 7:24 PM (ET)

By SANDY COHEN

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high-profile pair dubbed "TomKat" by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.

The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.

"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.
    The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

The baby was born in Los Angeles but the exact location was not disclosed.
    It's the first child for Holmes, 27, and the first biological offspring for Cruise, 43. Cruise has a daughter and son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.

They named the baby "Suri"? The first thing I thought was, "MISERY."

To me she'll always be known as "Misery." 'Nuff said.

I hope their friends are giving pyschologist's phone numbers for their presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Oh joy.

Ya know.. I KNEW something absolutely divine was happening earlier!! I was driving, when there was a sudden "explosion" in the sky! I saw flashes of color streaking across the sky.. reds, oranges, pinks and watermelon fairies dancing on the clouds!!!!!!!! oH JOYIOUS DAYS!!!!!
    Then.. the sky grew dark..almost as if someone was eating placentia.

Where's that :hamburger smilie anyway?

Finally the miracle kid who had to have the longest gestation known to man is born. Praise Xenu!!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I wonder if Katie knows she had a girl

And yes, how ironic that Brooke Shields had her baby the same day and was also a girl, 7 lbs and 20 inches (same as Katie's baby)!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13711/

Brooke Has Baby No. 2!

April 18, 2006

"The Insider"'s MARC MALKIN has confirmed that BROOKE SHIELDS and her husband CHRIS HENCHY delivered a bouncing baby girl Tuesday morning in Los Angeles. GRIER HAMMOND HENCHY weighed in at 7 pounds and is 20 inches.

The 40-year-old Brooke and Chris, 42, wed in 2001 and already have a daughter together, ROWAN, who is nearly three years old.

Brooke made headlines last year when she bravely stepped forward to talk about the postpartum depression she experienced after giving birth to Rowan, chronicled in her book, Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression. The former model and TV star also engaged in a war of words with TOM CRUISE over the issue of taking prescription medication for postpartum depression.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 04-18-2006 at 10:52 PM.

Well, "The Eagle has landed"! Suri? What, are they trying to steal Angelina and Brad's Namibian name thunder?
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post

I wish Katie loved herself and her baby enough to say to him, "You're a Scientologist. I'm a Catholic. I'm not going to try to change you because I know you don't want to practice Catholicism. We're going to have to agree to disagree about religion. If that's a deal breaker, than so be it. But you know what? YOU'RE not giving birth. I am. This 'silent birth' s--t was written by some MAN who never gave birth and probably hates women. I'm going to scream like crazy if I feel like it and I may punch you during the process as well. And you're going to take it like a man. Also, if you take my baby away from me and hide it from me for 24 hours, I will let everyone know you really are gay and that this baby is Chris Klein's."
    We were just talking about this at lunch. Silent birth, my ass. We decided sure, she should be silent if she could hang on to little Tom and squeeze and pull as she wishes. Once he screams she can, too. I'm sure it wouldn't take long.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Here's the kicker,Access Hollywood reported that Brooke Shield's also gave birth today, at the same hospital, on the same floor!!!!!!!!!
    Tom must be mad that baby Grier is trying to 'take' the attention away from his precious Suri.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amy, I had not heard that Brooke's baby was here also, and on the same floor?! Truth is stranger than fiction!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread