+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 186 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1858
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Tom's views on sex! *insert puke smilie here*

This was too good not to share:

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossipb?GT1=7701

Tom Talks 'Great Sex'

Cruise makes us cringe -- again

Memo to Katie Holmes: Please, we're begging you, get that endlessly baking bun out of your oven pronto, because Tom Cruise desperately needs a safe subject like poopie diapers to discuss while promoting "Mission: Impossible III." On the heels of last week's ultra-personal revelations about his abusive father, the "Dianetics"-devoted star is now discussing -- please put down your lunch -- his views on sex.

Cruise declares in the May issue of GQ that getting intimate with someone you're not in love with is "really horrible and pathetic and lonely. And yech."

Sex, he says, "is about the connection. Great sex is a by-product, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extension of that. Where it's just ... free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks."

The communication between Tom and the about-to-blow Katie must really be "amazing," because he claims he knew she was carrying his progeny before she did.

"Oh, I -- I looked at her. And I went, 'You're gonna tell me if you're pregnant, aren't you?' It was a moment where ... It was one of those things," he (sort of) explains. "I just picked something up. And I knew at that moment she was pregnant. 'Cuz I notice things in people."

And what does the awesomely intuitive Cruise notice in the glassy-eyed, glib-free former starlet, for whom he's wantonly abused furniture while proclaiming his endless love?

"She's just cool," he nonspecifically enthuses of his fiancée. "She's kind, she's smart, she's fun. She's a woman who's not afraid to be a woman."

He adds, "I taught her how to ride a dirt bike in an hour and a half. She'd never done it before. She got her scuba license -- and the kids scuba dive so we all went down scuba diving in Mexico and swimming with the whales. Sometimes people freak out when they see the stuff I do. But it's like, 'Look, this is who I am,' and people who know me know I'm very safe about it. I'm not crazy ..."

Speaking of people freaking out about his not-craziness, Tom is once again touching on the sensitive subject of the sonogram machine he purchased and supposedly learned how to operate.

"I'm a filmmaker -- I need to see the rushes!" he attempts to joke to the mag (we assume there was an explosive laugh accompanying this quip). "At first we did it a lot. I don't know how many times, but I did not exceed FDA regulations!"

(The FDA, for those wondering, recommends using sonograms only to obtain medical information about the fetus and encourages limited exposure.)

As for the Scientology-sanctioned silent birth, the proselytizing pop-to-be says the lip-zipping is misunderstood. "It's really about respecting the woman," he insists of the hush-hush delivery technique put forth by L. Ron Hubbard, who as far as we know never pushed a human being out of his body. "It's not about her not screaming."

Cruise, who also chats up Diane Sawyer in a sit-down airing Friday, is unsure just where the TomKitten will make its debut ("At home, maybe. We're really going back and forth on that one") but reveals they've been attending "baby seminars" and "studying what a woman goes through." Say it with us: Fun!

Some other tidbits from the GQ interview, which hits newsstands April 25:

On Brangelina's impending (and competing) arrival: "Playdates! I've gotta give him a ring. I'm really happy for them. I am really happy for them. He's a good guy, Brad." (Said the still in-utero Jolie-Pitt offspring of the playdate invitation, "Thanks, but no thanks.")

On explaining the history of psychiatry to Matt Lauer: "I thought I was pretty restrained. I've been pissed off about things, believe me. I thought it was a terrific interview. I wasn't pissed; I just was intense on wanting to communicate."

On Katie's cravings: "She loves cupcakes, okay? I mean, the girl loves cupcakes."

On his hands-on approach to detox: "I have to say, I've always found the 'if it makes me feel better, it's okay' rationale a little suspect. I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs." Cruise claims he can get a person off heroin in three days.

On whether he told ex-wife Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, about the pregnancy: "It's not like anything I had to or didn't have to do. I wish her well."

On Katie's at-home pregnancy test: "Yeah, she did the whole stick test; I think she just touched the box and they all turned blue."

On commitment: "I'm the relationship guy. I'm not the dating, partying guy. It's not me, you know what I mean? I'm too serious. And I'm too intense. It means something to me."

On questions about the galactic overlord Xenu, a central figure in his religion: "You say this stuff to me and it's insulting. That's why I'm not even going to dignify what you're saying. There's always a lot of misinformation out there. I'm doing pretty good. Look at the things that have helped me in my life. You hear this other stuff -- come on, it's crap!"

You just can't make this stuff up.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

"Oh, I -- I looked at her. And I went, 'You're gonna tell me if you're pregnant, aren't you?' It was a moment where ... It was one of those things," he (sort of) explains. "I just picked something up. And I knew at that moment she was pregnant. 'Cuz I notice things in people."
    So now he's psychic?

Regarding his views on sex, do you mean to tell me that Tom Cruise has never had a one night stand?!!?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    So now he's psychic?

Regarding his views on sex, do you mean to tell me that Tom Cruise has never had a one night stand?!!?
    I'm guessing not with a woman
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

(Said the still in-utero Jolie-Pitt offspring of the playdate invitation, "Thanks, but no thanks.")
    Best line evah!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I really really hope Mission Impossible III tanks. Then maybe Tom Cruise will go away for a little while...wishful thinking, I know.
    I'm with you there. Hopefully, it'll turn out to be as successful as Basic Instinct 2.

If there's so much misinformation out there about his religion, then why doesn't he attempt to set the record straight?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    If there's so much misinformation out there about his religion, then why doesn't he attempt to set the record straight?

Exactly! If there is no powerful overlord Xenu, then tell us why everyone thinks that's what Scientologists believe and be specific about what it is that they do believe.

What REALLY drives me over the edge on these interviews with Tom Cruise (and it's been that way since before the TomKat Explosion) is that he always tries to come off as "intense" and "wanting to connect with all people" and he, without fail, only looks like he's in a childish staring contest with an unwilling participant and a bit of a nutter who would, under different circumstances, probably be a stalker.

On Katie's at-home pregnancy test: "Yeah, she did the whole stick test; I think she just touched the box and they all turned blue."
    Oh, YES Tom.. because you're such the Sperminator King.
    I'm sure every single box of pregnancy tests that she walked past in the store instantly turned blue too! Ssssss hot-spermy toxic Tommy! How does Katie even talk to unpregnant women without knocking them up?!?

Such an egotistical oddball, that Tom. He's going to try and create his own Tomtology race before we know it. Just watch.
    He knows EVERYTHING there is to know in LIFE! I think I'm falling in love.

Thanks for posting that AJane.. it's hysterical!!! I was rolling!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    This was too good not to share:

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossipb?GT1=7701

On commitment: "I'm the relationship guy. I'm not the dating, partying guy. It's not me, you know what I mean? I'm too serious. And I'm too intense. It means something to me."
    Yup, explains why you've already been married/divorced twice and all under 40. What a jacka$$!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I read a really interesting (long, but interesting) article (which you can find here) about a guy who spent a short amount of time going undercover into the first level of Scientology. I don't know how accurate any of it is, really, but it was interesting as hell.

+ Reply to Thread