+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 186 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1858
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Seriously I can't believe that scientology credits all the seriously screwed up people in the world to the fact that their moms dropped the F bomb or perhaps the the baby in it's new born sucking air, eyes shut screaming was unable to interpret a sudden movement by a quick acting Nurse, Doctor, or Dad! That is literally what they are saying! Do they continue to move with purpose and be as quiet as possible for the rest of infancy?

Me either Star, plus so much of pregnancy clothing now mimics regular clothing I bet those are low waisted so it is really allowing her belly to protude and that top look like satin which may be blowing up a little but it is sort of drapey and doesn't really conceal the belly.

Most pregnant women who carry in front look like that at the end if their clothes are clingy or they are naked.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    So... "Tom, you sick bastard, this is all your fault" is unacceptable?
    YOU FUNNY, lildago!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    I wonder how his kids with Nicole were raised. She was lukewarm on the whole Scientology schtick, yes? Has he gotten worse on the whole philosophy or is the press just more into this aspect of his life? It does seem crazy, but I wonder if he's actually further on down the road than he was when he was married to the glorious Ms. Kidman.
    My last post on this topic (#975 up above) was about what I had seen on the 4/4 Inside Edition show. I forgot to add that his kids with Nicole are also being raised as Scientologists, are home schooled, and go to that very special "celebrity" building daily to spend more time learning all about Scientology. I guess I forgot to add that info about them but, then again, there was just plenty of other weird stuff in the little segment!

On tonight's Countdown with Keith Ohlbermann (sp?), there was a segment where he said that Tom Cruise has bought a custom made pacifier....not for baby Cruise but for Katie to use when she is in labor, to quiet her when she feels like screaming! Of course, his publicist denies this rumor.

I also think that the powers-that-be are scrambling to get the word out by the Travoltas about the silent birth not being that big of a deal. I remember seeing a segment (maybe it was another Inside Edition) about Leah Remini going through her silent birth. She, too, is another Scientologist.
    She ended up grabbing onto a towel that was wrapped around something and everytime she felt like screaming her head off she was told to be quiet and yank on the towel instead.

This whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave View Post
    WTF? Certainly she must have twins in there, right? Or an inflatable beach ball? The rest of her still looks skinny, especially with that coat...
    Her thighs are actually pretty big but i guess the coat is hiding it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wonder what happens if they are bringing new baby home and Katie accidentally slams dads hand in the car door? Does he have to be quiet and make gestures/movements towards his crushed purple hand that can be identified but not sudden?

Or is it only at exactly the birth moment when the huge brain imprint of noise, pain and threatening clapping or nose scratching can be traumatic?

Well, At least another woman, Kelly, will be there for Katie to try and talk to. The silent birth thing may be exagerated as in NO noise rather than No bad words or screaming but hey, this obviously from MEN who never have children! . (not that I have)

It's amazing how such supposed intelligent, wealthy, nice people are sucked into this lifestyle of control for both them and their children. It's utterly ridiculous IMO.

Maybe the bullying by Tom's dad is what caused Tom to be so obnoxious and aggressive. He's got misplaced anger when he think's he's being bullied: as in the Matt Lauer interview? :
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I read that not only is the birth silent but Katie shouldn't (mustn't) talk to the baby for seven days. This was because otherwise the baby would connect the trauma of birth with the mother's voice. It didn't say anything about the dad. Like the baby can tell the difference of who it was given birth by so the sound of dad's voice doesn't matter! It also said that the baby shouldn't be examed by a physician during the first seven days. This is wierd...the mum can't talk to her child for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    I read that not only is the birth silent but Katie shouldn't (mustn't) talk to the baby for seven days. This was because otherwise the baby would connect the trauma of birth with the mother's voice. It didn't say anything about the dad. Like the baby can tell the difference of who it was given birth by so the sound of dad's voice doesn't matter! It also said that the baby shouldn't be examed by a physician during the first seven days. This is wierd...the mum can't talk to her child for a week.
    This whole thing just gets sadder and sadder. Poor Katie, maybe the reason she's so easily influenced by Tom is because her own mother screamed during childbirth and then held her and talked to her right away instead of waiting 7 days (NOT!).

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I really really hope Mission Impossible III tanks. Then maybe Tom Cruise will go away for a little while...wishful thinking, I know.

^^ well we can all do our part by helping the movie sink. he makes me ashamed to be human. scientology?? i mean hello!! oh and the whole not being able to talk to your baby for 7 days? i think that just takes the cake

+ Reply to Thread