+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

Oh My God! I just want to strangle Dustin. He quit the stairs. He left his team to hang in case of a tie breaker and he is threatening to not show up for the weight in. He is claiming that he teammates are being selfish and only out for themselves. He is such an idiot and it totally overshadows the achievements of the other contestents.

When his teammates try to understand his reasoning he totally contradicts himself and tries to turn it back on them. UGH!!! The man is totally mental.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

Re: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

I guess it's just you and me Bear. Holy crap....Brat looked fantastic! I didn't even recognize her! between the weight loss and clothes that fit and accentuate everything and the hair and make up... she looks like a million bucks! After seeing her pissy selfon the Surreal Life, it was nice to see how she was in this show. Her final comments to the panel were very heartfelt. Her and Harvey were funny

I'm here I'm here!
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

minus dd this group has been classy (well otehr than Brat on the first episode) I've njoyed watcging them and rooting for them.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Too bad the final prize can;t be sliced up between all of them, excpet for Dustin.

Snoozin' on the beach

Tiffany looked great, I loved her hair. Ross looked incredible as well. Kim also. You could really see the loss it in Kim and Mo's face as well as body. Mo looked fantastic. Where did all these Bazooms come from? Everyone's bust looks like it got larger! The morphs are so cool. It's hard to believe my eyes on the weight loss when they show the side morph

Looks like the loser is going to try and overshadow the final weigh in. Not a chance, he'll just make himself look even worse than he already has.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2443489;
    Oh My God! I just want to strangle Dustin. He quit the stairs. He left his team to hang in case of a tie breaker and he is threatening to not show up for the weight in. He is claiming that he teammates are being selfish and only out for themselves. He is such an idiot and it totally overshadows the achievements of the other contestents.

When his teammates try to understand his reasoning he totally contradicts himself and tries to turn it back on them. UGH!!! The man is totally mental.

I wish they would simply ignore him, if they did that he wouldn't have any energy to feed off of. Igboring him would have been the best way to deal
    with him. Well, killing him would have been a good way to deal with him...

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2443514;
    Tiffany looked great, I loved her hair. Ross looked incredible as well. Kim also. You could really see the loss it in Kim and Mo's face as well as body. Mo looked fantastic. Where did all these Bazooms come from? Everyone's bust looks like it got larger! The morphs are so cool. It's hard to believe my eyes on the weight loss when they show the side morph

Looks like the loser is going to try and overshadow the final weigh in. Not a chance, he'll just make himself look even worse than he already has.

It's like they lost weight everywhere but in their bazoombas -wow, mo's facial profile looks radically different! She looked good before, but now she looks about 10 years younger and about 200 percent happier!

I'm here to see if anyone is talking about the finale, but I'm still watching the marathon leading up to it...I'm on the west coast.

And Bear...Dustin is just a total A$$!!!

It's amazing how good these pople look -Ross looks SLEEK! Brat looks elegant and sophisticated, MO glamorous and Tiff is hot. Warren looks tight and athletic, Cletus seems a bit less anxious and frazzled more sculpted bodywise- and wow, KIm has beautiful facvial structure. This is a good looking group of people here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast