+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

Re: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

Screech ruined a perfect season for me. These people worked their butts off, and we've seen them replace people in the past, why didn't they do it this time? Everyone came within a pound or two of their goal, which is awesome. The fact that they let him have anything despite all of the cheating he did to take the weight off is a disgrace. There needs to be something in the contract that states that if you don't lose the weight by following a healthy program for weight loss then you will be disqualified from the show. Aside from it all, the man just ended up looking like a sad loser anyway. You can't want to define yourself as a bad boy and be too scared to back your big mouth up. The worm keeps talking about his lawyers. I wish somebody would have told him that he's praying for one of them to hit him because he can't pay his bills and he's hoping that they would do it so he could get a settlement. Like Brat said, he's not going to make any real money. The idiot just isn't funny. People don't pay good money to see the type of comedy they can see their drunk neighbor do for free.

nThe only reason DD was on the show was for publicity. He was promoting his stand up act and his "tape" all season long.

All I have to say is that anyone who buys his tape or thinks his act is funny, is in worse mental shape than DD himself.

ps.. wasn't it cute how hot under the collar the girls were making Harvey? He really liked the way Brat looked.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2443746;
    You can't want to define yourself as a bad boy and be too scared to back your big mouth up. The worm keeps talking about his lawyers. I wish somebody would have told him that he's praying for one of them to hit him because he can't pay his bills and he's hoping that they would do it so he could get a settlement.
    He's going to shoot his whimpy big mouth off to the wrong person. The type of person that either has nothing to be sued for or doesn't care if they get sued or go to prison for killing him. He can't help it, he's an unintelligent untalented worthless sack of s***.

It was funny hearing Harvey's comments and how he was hubba-hubba-ing the women. So what I want to know is what kind of bras they were wearing and where they bought them. When I lost a lot of weight, my gazongas took a trip south.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2444292;
    It was funny hearing Harvey's comments and how he was hubba-hubba-ing the women. So what I want to know is what kind of bras they were wearing and where they bought them. When I lost a lot of weight, my gazongas took a trip south.
    I don't think Mo had much to begin with, but Tiff needed one so badly. They were resting on her stomach. Kim and Brat had some good sturtural support.

So notice the women were showing off their boobs and the men were all covered up in suits.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hey all, I've been watching this show from the beginning, just, never hopped on this forum. This was my favorite season yet, except for you-know-who, about whom I have nothing to say but how pathetic.

As to everyone else -- I've always found the achievements and growth of these people to be inspirational, and this finale, most of them made my eyes water. It is amazing to see the transformations. I love the morphs. Cletus' victories were especially impressive. Everyone (except D) looked fantastic, and it was really cute to see the coaches -- especially Harvey's -- reactions to them. I loved Brat's song, too.

My biggest complaint about this show is about the glitzy prizes. I realize these are not A-list celebs but it would be reward enough to many "ordinary" people just to have the opportunity and the results. This show could be more of a motivator if it showed more that the real prize was better health.

Also the team set-up bothers me, though it was more of an issue this season than others. And why the swap? It's not an alliance-forming game. Finally, why did they call it "Men vs. Women" when it only started that way?

But overall I like the show and think it's a good influence.

I really was very moved by these people, and amazed at their before-and-afters.

Aloha.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2443516;
    I wish they would simply ignore him, if they did that he wouldn't have any energy to feed off of. Igboring him would have been the best way to deal
    with him. Well, killing him would have been a good way to deal with him...
    I wish instead of showing him say or do anything, the screen would have just gone black with a caption "and Dustin said something stupid."

Otherwise, it was a great show, I loved it. Love Mareen and Brat looked fantastic!!!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I was sincerely happy for Marcia -- I mean Maureen
    She really regained her bubbly personality that so many of us remember from The Brady Bunch.
    And the shrinking stomach shots as they compared the first weigh-ins with the final figures were very dramatic. It really made me feel like trying to eat right and exercise might be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2444292;
    That's the first place I lose weight. For some of those women, their weight loss did not seem very proportional, and it was a puzzler. At least now I don't wonder whether Harvey is gay. He was clearly enamored of Da Brat. She has fantastic hair and makeup people imo, btw.
    Last edited by Harvest; 06-26-2007 at 11:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345