+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

Re: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

they should split up Dustin's and give it to the other team.

And that is the last time I type his name ... other to say I need to do some dustin' in the living room

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2443563;
    It's nice to know the loser had absolutly nothing to do with the Athlete's win. Ross, Tiff and Mo did it all themselves. Brat summed it up perfectly in the closing comments. It was the best season so far, with the 7 of them. It would have been perfect if DD was not cast.

I agree, Other than Dustin, this was a truly likeable group of people. I would have liked to have known more about each of them rather than all of the useless stuff about DD.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2443565;

And that is the last time I type his name ... other to say I need to do some dustin' in the living room

It's a shame he gets to keep prizes he didn't do anything to earn-the other team should get to divvy up his stuff and his portion of the money.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2443567;
    I agree, Other than Dustin, this was a truly likeable group of people. I would have liked to have known more about each of them rather than all of the useless stuff about DD.
    I know. Other than Dustin, this has been my favorite Celebrity Fit Club cast. I'm so sad that VH1 decided to focus on Dustin rather than these other people who all seemed truly committed to losing weight.

Dustin said that he did it "without dieting". You know that in this last couple of weeks before the final weigh in he was starving his a** off. They even said that he'd been to a sauna to sweat off some water weight. The one episode where they showed him bragging about all the junk he was eating he gained 5 pounds. He did not lose weight by eating crap and not exercising. If that was possible no one in the world would be fat.

I have to say that I'm not usually a violent person, but this creepy little has-been makes me want to grab him around his scrawny neck and squeeze until his eyes pop out!!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

After watching the show it so comes across that Dustin deliberately planned this. No way was he going to walk away from $10,000 and a free trip to South Africa. Garanteed 1 or 2 days after the finale he will be 5 to 7 lbs heavier and I would not be surprised within 3 months if he regained all 30 lbs he lost.

Best Quote of the Day was Ant saying that Mo, Ro and Tiff would have won even without Dustin, that was music to my ears. Ro's team has consistently met all their weight goals and everyone on Ro's team exceeded the initial goal. Only Clectus met and surpassed his weight goal for the Regulartors. Kim and Brat were 1 lb short and Warren G was 2 lbs short. Warren needed to lose another 10 or 15 lbs for his abs to show cause I wasn't seeing nothing in the after shot except some Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Nice to see Brat looking hot.

Thankfully Kimberly lost the bat wings and she has a very nice shape.

In fact all the women looked hot tonight.

Poor Clectus he has a pooch of lose skin around his belly but remember he mentioned that he had lost over a 100lbs previously. Knowing his pattern of self improvement I would not doubt he gets a little nip and tuck done.

I am glad that Dr. Stacy finally made a lot of sense about Dustin being in isolation and being lonely and how he acts out to gain attention. Very sad but one of these days he is going to do it to someon who does not have producers holding them back and he will get into a fight he can not win.

Outside of Dustin this has actually been one of the more joyous season of Celebrity Fit Club can't wait to see Kathy Griffin on the next season or even Rosie. Now that would be fun.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2443565;

ugh I know! the stupid look on his face when his team were declared the winners. he acted like he deserved to win. it's wack.

Dustin really needs his A$$ whooped. I am proud of everyone else to bad it had to be overshadowed by that A$$clown.

Some day, hopefully very soon, Dustin WILL meet someone who will beat the living snot out of him, and he won't be able to hide behind his lawyer like a little girl hiding behind her mother. There should be a clause (and hopefully there is one that they didn't mention on the show) that any participant has to actually show up for all Fit Clubs and weigh-ins to be eligible for the prizes. Cletus has already won a lot more than some cash prize, because he actually flew on the plane, and he has completely made himself over. He's almost unrecognizable from his music videos of the past, and I have to wonder if he's going to continue being the clown, or if he's moving to a more serious music career.

I agree that the Regulators should have been able to split Dustin's winnings. He should NOT have profited from being such an ass, and I hope that VH1 never allows anyone to behave that way ever again. I watched despite Dustin, not because of him, and if I missed an episode, I felt no need to catch a repeat airing.

I'd love to see Maureen and Ross do a talk show. Or hey, hire Ross as Bob Barker's replacement on TPIR.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

I just can't stand Dustin. I don't know if he is actually that delusional to think that he's funny or clever or whatever but he's really not and I think he's angered everyone who watches this show by the way he acts.

I wish the Regulators could have split his winnings. It's a shame that he got prizes and stuff for his "contributions".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast