+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

Re: 6/17/07 - show discussion **spoilers** finale

Apparently, when the commerical break is done, Dustin will be shown via video and costume, mocking Brat and Cletus.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Snoozin' on the beach

Cletus looked good. He's got issues and seems to be a mass of phobias but I give the guy a ton of credit for trying to overcome them. I can't believe he actually flew without freaking out in-flight. The guy has alot of guts

Snoozin' on the beach

13 pounds? He probably had lyposcution. No way did he legitamitaly lose wieght

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2443540;
    Your'e welcome! David Eckstein is the man, btw.
    It's Tino Martinez but thanks anyway!

And thanks for all the updates. You're doing a great job keeping us all informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2443545;
    Cletus looked good. He's got issues and seems to be a mass of phobias but I give the guy a ton of credit for trying to overcome them. I can't believe he actually flew without freaking out in-flight. The guy has alot of guts

I know- that's impressive-people minimize phobias and anxieties but they can control a person's life tot he point they are incapacitated, which Cletus was.- IT takes guts and courage to do what he's done. I r4especvt him. How sad this show has chosen to feed into Dustin's need for attention.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2443549;
    It's Tino Martinez but thanks anyway!

And thanks for all the updates. You're doing a great job keeping us all informed.

oh I know it's Martinez. I just like David Eckstein and since their on the same team ...never miss an oppurtunity to mention the x factor

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2443554;
    oh I know it's Martinez. I just like David Eckstein and since their on the same team ...never miss an oppurtunity to mention the x factor
    Lol okay. I love Eckstein too. He's awesome!

Dustin is talking smack about Cletus, he's wearing a bald cap with fake hair plugs and he's pretending to cry about his daughter... " I miss my daughter so much boo hoo..."
    Cletus is now getting up out of his chair and walking toward Dustin-" I'm not going to hurt him, I'm just going to talk to him..." Dustin is threatening to cal his lawyer...
    Dustin said he picked on Cletrus becausd it's funny impersanating someone who is as overemotional as Cletus is"
    Brat remind shim no one is laughing. Harvey tells Dustin he can se right through his act while the psyhology lady reminds Cletus responsing to Dustins remarks about Cletus and his daughter, no matter how horrible the remarks, is feeding Dustins' fix for dysfunction.
    and God bless Brat, she is looking fioxya nd glamorous and hot, but she is ready to beat down Dustin for making fun of Cletus.
    Harvey tells Dustin to get " the hel off the scales and leave." Which Dustin does, through the side exit-like the spinellss, gutless wonder he is...
    whiole everyone else heads out to the giant scales for the final weigh in- Cletus heads out the side door in pursuit of Dustin...

Snoozin' on the beach

It's nice to know the loser had absolutly nothing to do with the Athlete's win. Ross, Tiff and Mo did it all themselves. Brat summed it up perfectly in the closing comments. It was the best season so far, with the 7 of them. It would have been perfect if DD was not cast.

Okay, I missed something- but Cletus is back out at he giant scales with the rest of the gang, as is Dustin
    Ant reminds the teams whats up for grabs, jewlery, ultra expensive cookeware, camping equipment and a kayak, eevn a pup tent for your pup, a safari in south africa and 10, 000 dollars.

and the winners are:

The Athletes -even though they had the dead weight of Dustin on their team!

I feel bad for Cletus. There is a group hug minus Dustin who is standing off to the side clapping.

Brat says she's met amazing people who she will stay freinds with and that Dustin is a miserable, loney guy who is taking out his frustrataions on them the world because he can't be cast as anyone else other than Screech.

back to hugging and congradulations all around

and fade out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast