+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/10/07 show discussion spoilers

6/10/07 show discussion spoilers

If they would just keep the cameras off Dustin, this would be a much better show and would also give those that are trying the respect they deserve.
    Last edited by mom2; 06-10-2007 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typos from yucky keyboard!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: 6/10/07 show discussion spoilers

Dustin is nothing more than toxic waste. I was hoping "The Star of the Show" would stay gone. Dustin brings nothing of value except for drama.

Dustin was so in your face to everyone this episode. It is so obvious that he is here for one reason only and that is to cause chaos and make himself a "name". I'm proud of the entire cast that they bit the bullet and would not let Dustin get to them. Still I think that behaviour will egg Dustin to greater heights. He is not here to get healthy he is here to get wealthy.

Kudos to Tiffany for falling and getting up. Still her attitude at weightins drives me crazy, she is so hard on herself so negative. This woman needs some therapy in the self esteem department. This is also the first time she is wearing a flattering dress where you can see that she has lost weight in her body unlike those tummy mounding smata's she had been wearing before.

Ross is such a darling and he tried so hard at Fit Camp this man is an inspiration. I have mentioned before that I want him as my BFF. BTW he looked so fab in his new suit.

Mo again an inspiration. I have a feeling she and Ross may have to get together and really try to lose some extra weight to win this competition. Yes, Tif will help but from past episodes she is not a great looser just a steady one. I trully believe this team needs to come up with a backup plan if they want to win because they cannot depend on Dustin.

Cletus is starting to look scary, a little too thin in the face. It looks as if he overplucked his eyebrows, dyed his goatee black and is wearing eyeliner. He is looking very drag queenish in his facial appearance.

Warren G just does not look that different although he has lost 30 lbs. He showed us his abs and they are far from 6 packs. Not even a line going down the middle. He looks like he needs to lose another 20 lbs before that 6 pack appears. He had enough flumb aroung the middle that I wanted to do a Pillsbury Dough Boy on him.

Kimberly has lost 25 lbs but she is so nice overall that it is hard to see where. I guess I will have to wait until the finale and they will do the morph of the before and after pictures so we can trully see her progress. She is one of those folks who wear theirweight well and overall so sometimes it is very hard to see a difference. Gee I repeated myself cause that is my overall impression and I can't get past it.

Brat has lost 21 lbs but like Kim she carries it very well on her body and she wears these incredible baggy clothes that I can't see it. I also find her excuses a bit much. She would have been so much more successful if she would quit drinking. All those fruity drinks woman like are just loaded with calories. Even if you work out 2 or 3 hours 3 or 4 drinks at a party and bam you just wasted all that diet and workout time.

Next week is the finale so there will not be viewing of the show early in the am we will have to wait until 9pm. It will be 90 minutes long and I am sure full of drama.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Yeah I would say the weight is definately on Tiffiany to come up big this week. Mo & Ross could probably try to lose 3 pounds, possibly 4 pounds. I would say Tiff is going to have to lose about 6-8 if that team wants a chance. Dustin is likely going to gain weight and possibly ruin the Athletes chances at the final Fit Camp.

The Regulators are behind but are likely to win. They have much more weight to lose and Brat, Kim, and Warren are capable of losing a solid 5-7 pounds. Kim Locke tonight finally wore something flattering and you could tell the progress. I agree, she carries the extra weight well. She was a bit bloated in the beginning of the show but if she were to lose about another 10 pounds she would look perfect.

It's unfortunate that Mo & Ross are #s 1 & 2 in terms of percentages and probably won't win. Mo will be given a car like Tina was as a consolation of being unlucky with crappy team members. Tiff & Ross should get one too just because both are solid weight losers.

I love Ross. He's the type of friend everyone needs.

Dustin not finishing the bmx coarse was was hysterical to me! He's such a lazy bastard. I love how the one judge just caps on him into the camera..."Surprise surprise, that nasty Dustin is bringing up the rear as usual".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2435946;
    Yeah I would say the weight is definately on Tiffiany to come up big this week. Mo & Ross could probably try to lose 3 pounds, possibly 4 pounds. I would say Tiff is going to have to lose about 6-8 if that team wants a chance. Dustin is likely going to gain weight and possibly ruin the Athletes chances at the final Fit Camp.

The Regulators are behind but are likely to win. They have much more weight to lose and Brat, Kim, and Warren are capable of losing a solid 5-7 pounds. Kim Locke tonight finally wore something flattering and you could tell the progress. I agree, she carries the extra weight well. She was a bit bloated in the beginning of the show but if she were to lose about another 10 pounds she would look perfect.

It's unfortunate that Mo & Ross are #s 1 & 2 in terms of percentages and probably won't win. Mo will be given a car like Tina was as a consolation of being unlucky with crappy team members. Tiff & Ross should get one too just because both are solid weight losers.
    See my money is on Mo and Ross they have been consistent big loosers. They know they both have to lose 5 lbs or more each and I know they can do it. I have yet to see Tiff do any exceptional weight loss except of course for the initial weight in.

Brat is not consistent, its the alcohol. Kimberly and Warren are steady losers but not huge like Mo and Ro. Cletus scares me, with the way he lossed weight, cause it is so unhealthy, but he can come up with a big number if he is determined enough. My money is on the Athletes. This is a perfect example of that old saying about 'losing every battle but winning the war'.

I wish they would just discount D from the team, since it is a horrible situation to be in. Let him do his little weigh ins, but do not count his weight (either way) in the final judging.

How do these people get chosen for this show?? Do they contact the show or does the show contact them??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2436117;
    I wish they would just discount D from the team, since it is a horrible situation to be in. Let him do his little weigh ins, but do not count his weight (either way) in the final judging.

How do these people get chosen for this show?? Do they contact the show or does the show contact them??
    I think initially it was the show contacting them, but since the show is doing so well, I think that has turned around and celebrities are now also asking.

For some of the celebrebs, like Cletus and Mo it is really a living bettering situation. For others like the Baldwin brother and Jeff Conaway at least they end up in rehab and prephaps saves their lives. For Brat its a way to earn drinking money and a chance to squeeze for out of that 15 minutes of fame she had 10 yrs ago. Its also a very good view of the screwed up world of Hollywood.

As far as Dustin goes this show is actually becoming the "How Can We Overcome Dustin Show".

Dustin is a self centered piece of crap in my book.

Snoozin' on the beach

I can't believe Ross has only lost 37 pounds. The clothes he wore before losing weight were very unflattering and made him look bigger than he actually was. Seeing him in the new clothes, i'd have guessed 50 lbs. lighter. I can see a difference in all 7 of them with the weight loss. They all need new wardrobes to show off the loss and curves. Warren and Brat are wearing the baggy clothes that show off the loss just slightly. Even Cletus could stand to get some better fitting clothes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast