+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/10/07 show discussion spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: 6/10/07 show discussion spoilers

Well actually the Atheletes have won every battle, by winning every weigh in. The Regulators would be more of the example.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Dustin continues to make my blood pressure go up everytime I watch the show! I would "lurve" for Harvey to just knock the holy crap out of him!!!!

You could really tell a difference in Mo when they showed her clip about her brother and they showed her on the first episode talking about Denny...

I love and adore Ross!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

As far as Dustin goes this show is actually becoming the "How Can We Overcome Dustin Show".
    Dustin is a self centered piece of crap in my book.
    And all of the contestants, by always reacting so strongly to his manipulations, are giving him exactly what he wants and making him the star of the show. If they ignored him, there would be nothing for VH1's cameras to work with in that regard. The contestants may have learned good fitness and nutrition habits, but they still haven't learned how to stop being codependent and/or enablers. (Isn't that what Therapist Barbie is for?)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2436678;
    And all of the contestants, by always reacting so strongly to his manipulations, are giving him exactly what he wants and making him the star of the show. If they ignored him, there would be nothing for VH1's cameras to work with in that regard. The contestants may have learned good fitness and nutrition habits, but they still haven't learned how to stop being codependent and/or enablers. (Isn't that what Therapist Barbie is for?)
    Well, I thought that the contestents handled Dustin quite well this episode. They did not let him rile them even though he wore that 'Star of the Show' t shirt.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think it's hard to ignore him when he's on their team. They can't ignore him unfortunately.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Also, like Cletus had said, the cameras should be focusing more on the winners and instead they are on Dustin.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Poor Cletus -- I think he was taking that personally about Dustin getting more attention even tho he has been a waste of time throughout. I hope he (Cletus) figures out how to eat before the show ends or they give him additional help--he can't live on chicken and broccoli forever. I think he really is on the show for the right reasons.
    I can't believe they didn't kick Dustin off after him nonchalantly stating he was using fat burners. I agree with Warren--that's cheating!
    Wasn't Dustin on another reality show? It seems to me he is just trying to use the show to get attention and keep his "career" going. He is just pathetic. And on that note--I know Da Brat was on Surreal Life where she showed herself also. It was hard to watch the disrespect she was showing Harvey in the beginning. She and Dustin are two of a kind - she just does it sneakier.
    I loved the fact that Kimberly was concerned about her fans that were younger and what impression she was making on them--too bad more stars don't have that in their head. Kids might get some better role models.(Definitely not Dustin Diamond!) I'm glad she went on in spite of Dustin's rude remark about the sex toy.

I dunno -- there are worse things to live on than chicken and broccoli. Add some whole grains along with a multi-vit with minerals, and he's doing pretty well. It's better than what many people are living on in refugee camps in Africa.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12