+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5/27/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

5/27/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

Yeap, its Memorial Day and it's a new episode of CFC5. Thank you, thank you for giving me a reality tv show fix, the holidays can be hard on us addicts.

But the next episode will be 2 weeks from today. Boo Hoo!!

Anyway I liked how the show followed up last week's fiasco by showing DumDum leaving and Kimberly's weighin. I hope the touchy feeling group meeting the cast had with Dr Stacy (no empathy genes in this bitch) was longer than shown.

Totally luved the Fit Camp. I want to do the ropes. Brat was pathetic as usual and Warren was hilarious. Getting stuck in the air after deciding to jump was priceless. You can't script stuff like that. Still I simply hate his attitude during the weightin. He "I don't care" 'tude is annoying and put's up a wall between him and the audience and makes me not care at all for him. Tiffany too, either she is a real perfectionist and really beats herself up or she has some other problem. (this week you can really see the overall weight loss in Tiffany's face and body) As for Brat, I kinda expected that to happen as she dropped 8 lbs at the last weight in and I figured her body might put her weight loosing on hold. Cletus is another strange one. He is so borderline psychotic that it is scary especially his little 'speech' telling the panel that their methods are wrong. Mo and Ro are darling as always even Ross's speech about Dustin and wanting to give him a chance because he is a team member.

Mo's interview with the panel was really interesting; to see how Dustin affected her and how she reacted. I like how she rallied and decided not to let this man own space in her head or life. Maureen also participated in the new sport of pillow fighting that of course has a league founded in LA, where else. Watching the girls pillow fight in the little catholic school girl skirts was priceless. Inviting Harvey to pillow fight was also cute. That I would pay to see. Then I had a thought, Yeah, Dustin and Harvey in a pillow fight to the death. I can just picture it now. Dustin knowed out with a dribble of blood in the corner of his mouth, feathers floating everywhere and Harvey victorius. Ahhhhhhhh!

PS: in one sense Dustin participating in this contest is a good thing, because it is letting the participants deal with 'Real Life Crap' and not letting it deter them from working out and eating right. Still if dealing with DumDum is a bit much, but if you can deal with him, you can deal with anything. Gee, that almost sounds like a song lyric.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

Re: 5/27/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

I really liked tonight's show. Much better without The Loser there this week. Kimberly got 2 segments tonight. I suspect the video segment was a bone they threw her after the comments from The Loser the previous week. A very positive plug for her by the producers. Good for her!

You can see the wieght loss on everyone but Warren and Brat. Their baggy clothes make it impossible to tell. They all look really good. Looks from the previews Loser rejoins the team and takes a hard spill on the motorcross bike - I hope it was a really painful wipeout.

I just have a question regarding every episode--
    How can they accurately weigh the contestants with some of the loads of clothes they wear? Do they weigh them elsewhere before the panel room?
    I think Cledus knew better (about what he was saying) but he needs some more help mentally then what Stacy the psychotherapist can offer. (IMO anyway.)
    Also, when Warren got stuck on the jump-that was hilarious. Really, that had to be scarier then the actual jump.

LOL, I felt so sorry for Warren.

Anyways, Dustin coming back next week

It's so obvious he is playing it up for the cameras, and now he thinks he is some type of Buddhist or something. lol

Missed last weeks but enjoyed this weeks. I really think that when Dustin acts up, they should just go to a black screen with a caption noting "Back when Dustin isn't acting like a jerk".

Marsha Brady in a pillow fight...that is every guy my age dream.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Newbie

How can they accurately weigh the contestants with some of the loads of clothes they wear? Do they weigh them elsewhere before the panel room?
    Ross said in his blog that they get weighed beforehand. The box they step on isn't even a scale. It is just a box that lights up when they stand on it. Also, they don't hear any sound. That is added in later.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by kasey109;2422112;
    Ross said in his blog that they get weighed beforehand. The box they step on isn't even a scale. It is just a box that lights up when they stand on it. Also, they don't hear any sound. That is added in later.
    I've always wondered about that annoying sound when they step on the scale!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Kasey109 thanks for the answer about the weigh in and the scale.
    So...when do they find out their weight? At the panel or beforehand?
    Enquiring minds want to know!

FORT Newbie

Go Dustin... he is the only reason I watch this BORING show... besides who is these other people anyway- I have never heard of the "soft spoken"guy- the hillbilly- and only remember "da brat" from the other VH1 show she did. last- who is the chubby black girl? she is a singer I get that- but have never heard of her.... wonder why?

Snoozin' on the beach

I wonder why too. Even I knew Kimberly Locke was on Amercian Idol and I never watch that show- its a singing show and i lost my hearing 14 years ago. I had my hearing when Tiffany was around, though I was never a fan, Ross is featured on the Tonight show which I only watch now and then. Maureen McCormick? Who doesn't know who she is, even if they don't connect the name MM to the Character of Marcia Brady. She is still the spitting image of the character (with shorter hair). 30 years and that show is still continuosly shown on reruns around the world.

I never heard of Cletus or Warren G. Dustin goes in that catagory with them. I had no idea who he was until one of my nieces reminded me he was on the teeny bopper show she used to watch when I baby sat her. DD is as big a nobody as Cletus and Warrren, though he's putting on this BS act for the cameras to try and not be so forgetable in his "career". To bad for this loser that it will never get out of the toilet
    Last edited by Shady64; 05-31-2007 at 04:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast