+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/29 Shiow Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't believe that Dustin tried to pull a poor me victim attitude that everyone is talking dirt about me. He started this during the first episode. I was surprised how ruthless and aggressive he was during the hiking challenge (he wants to win) and then claims to have his feelings hurt. This came across as such a BS job. I totally did not believe him. I am glad that Dr. Ian called him out on his journal. Dustin dileberately stirs the pot and when people react like Kimberly and Brat did they are the bad guys. No I don't think so. Dustin is deliberately manipulating everyone. I do wonder what the point of all this is?

Tiffany, you lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks why are you bitching about it? You have 82 more days and 16 lbs to go looks like a win/win situation to me.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 4/29 Shiow Discussion **Spoilers**

I wonder if they really ask Dustin to leave the show or if it's like another drama situation blown up for ratings.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Dustin makes Da Brat seem reasonable. As much as she annoyed me in the first 5 minutes of the premier episode, she makes up for it every time she takes a dig at Dustin. He can see how sweet Kimberly seems to be so she is his primary victim. He doesn't go hard at Brat even when she has something to say about him because he's a coward and he knows she'll give it right back to him. There are people on this show with real stories and issues that are trying to improve both their body and their souls. This guy should be kicked to the curb and replaced with someone who will take the experience seriously. I hate when one person tries to dampen the experience for everyone around them.

Urgh, then he had the nerve to be bossy when they were on the hike. "I've been reading a compass since I was a kid" yada yada yada. I wish somebody would have shoved that compass up his...ummmm..down his throat and then we could hope that the needle would point him to the door.

Snoozin' on the beach

Anybody else think the rest of the cast is mistakenly referring to him as Screech on purpose, just to go up his a$$? It clearly pissed him off when someone calls him Screech.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Yes, and I hope they keep doing it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2360777;
    Yes, and I hope they keep doing it.
    That first episode there were only 1 or 2 slips. I think Cletus accidentally called him Screech and he shot back something like "That's not my name Buddy". The use of "buddy" or "pal" is the sure sign that it pissesd him off. No doubt after his BS the last episode they were "slipping" on purpose, Brat in particular. Now that they know it goes up his butt, let's count how many times it happens...alot I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2360925;
    That first episode there were only 1 or 2 slips. I think Cletus accidentally called him Screech and he shot back something like "That's not my name Buddy". The use of "buddy" or "pal" is the sure sign that it pissesd him off. No doubt after his BS the last episode they were "slipping" on purpose, Brat in particular. Now that they know it goes up his butt, let's count how many times it happens...alot I hope!
    Sounds like a new CFC drinking game to me!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12