+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4/22 Show Discussion

FORT Fanatic

4/22 Show Discussion

What did everyone think of it?

Re: 4/22 Show Discussion

I only made it through about 15 minutes before I had to turn it off. Dustin D. talking all the time got on my last nerve. Either he has ADHD or in such a camera hog, I don't know which. After suffering through Conaway, I don't have much patience with that stuff.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

I actually enjoyed it. I am there to watch people and to watch them get fit. I honestly don't know if Dustin and Da Brat are being difficult to get camera time and publicity. I didn't realize that Dustin would be a problem this soon I do wonder if he is still trying to break away from the 'Screech' character and this is his way of doing it.

I feel for Maureen, Ross, Clestus, Tiffany and Kimberly, they all have heart felt personal reasons why they want to be there and you get the feeling that they want to change. Da Brat and Dustin, I would like to know why they are really there.

PS: did anyone have as much trouble reading the red lettering with the black outlines on the stats for each person? I had to go up close to the screen to make out the heights and other verbage.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I forgot it was on and only caught the last 30 minutes but even in that short amount of time I wanted to kick Screech's ass

The preview of the upcoming season and Harvey getting furious at Screech is going to be

I've got to try and catch it in a re-run so I can see the beginning of the show!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread