+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harvey Walden - Trainer

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Harvey Walden - Trainer

Harvey Walden - Trainer

He's returned to make sure our Fit Club members get off their asses and WORK! Harvey was a Drill Instructor at MCRD Parris Island, S.C. and has trained numerous platoons making men into marines and officers and ensuring recruits are fully prepared to meet the challenges of the battlefield by supplying the tools necessary to perform given tasks with efficiency, and the confidence to succeed in the face of adversity. Harvey always pushes his teams to their absolute limit and has always set records with each platoon in drill and fitness tests, along with outstanding marksmanship. Harvey is a weapons expert and has black belts for various types of martial arts. Besides Harvey's tough marine fitness schedule he also has of general interest in Health, Sports and Fitness outside of the marines and has played semi-pro American Football as a running back for the U.K's London Mets.

Visit his official site Welcome to the Sgt. Harvey E. Walden IV Website - Expert Fitness Instructor

Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-15-2007 at 04:34 AM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Harvey Walden - Trainer

I've got a little bit of a crush on Harvey!

I'm glad he's back again!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

That photo just cracks me up.

Interesting how the woman all like Harvey. I would definitely like to see Harvey and Dusting do 3 rounds in a boxing ring or hand to hand combat. I really don't think Dustin would stand a chance.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I would LOVE to see Harvey open up a big ol' can of whup-ass on Screechnoxious!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2345426;
    Interesting how the woman all like Harvey. I would definitely like to see Harvey and Dusting do 3 rounds in a boxing ring or hand to hand combat. I really don't think Dustin would stand a chance.
    Are you kidding? Dustin could go 3 rounds with any of the women and get his a$$ royally kicked. Somehow I don't think it would be the first time Dustin has been beaten up by a woman. More likely, it's the first time he didn't have to pay for it to happen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2356342;
    Are you kidding? Dustin could go 3 rounds with any of the women and get his a$$ royally kicked. Somehow I don't think it would be the first time Dustin has been beaten up by a woman. More likely, it's the first time he didn't have to pay for it to happen
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, good one!

FORT Newbie

I'm waiting for the Dustin/Harvey showdown.

FORT Newbie

I would pay top dollar to see Harvey in a UFC octagon against Tito/Liddell/ or any of the MMA guys. To me he is a little to arrogant- and needs to be beating down just once to show he is not the "bad a$$" he thinks he is. I am sure if Dustin talked to Jenna Jameson who is dating Tito- he could arrange it!

If Dustin has the mouth...Dustin should be the one to back it up. If Dustin himself can't put up...well, you know the saying, he needs to shut up.

Harvey is a drill instructor, it's his job to be obnoxious....what's screech's excuse?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast