+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harvey Walden - Trainer

Re: Harvey Walden - Trainer

I just think that a drill instructor by nature is "In your face". He was simply being true to what he does every day with everyone who challenges the authority of the instructor. It just didn't offend me in any way, and not only because it was Dustin, whom I detest. If I was embarrassed by anyone's behaviors this season on the show, it was the first episode where Brat lost her marbles with Harvey(to her credit she has been good ever since), and everything that Dustin did. If I was personally going to get sensitive about anything, it would be Dustin and his constant sexual references to Kimberly. First he implied that she and Brat were lovers, then he starts to talk about what his "instrument" could do for her. He needed his manhood challenged for trying to demean a woman. He's a coward for calling out people who have no interest in the challenge. Someone finally called him on his bull*&^%.

Quote Originally Posted by DieuEtMonDroit;2441921;
    I would like our society to only credit Harvey if, after listening to Dustin, smiled, looked over at Ian, chuckled, and then turned back to Dustin and said, “Any time you think you would like to challenge me to physical combat, please let me know. In fact, I am glad you mentioned it, because I think I’d be a much better choice for such a big tough guy like you, than a small pacifist such as Ant”. (or something else of similar control and comedy). Then everybody could have laughed.
    I love your suggestion, as I believe that would have been the more mature and effective approach. However, we're talking VH1, so who knows what kind of tabloidesque politics goes on in the directing and editing sectors of the show?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Marine drill seargents don't let themseves be emotionaly manipulated by their charges. They certainly don't have melt downs the way Harvey did. He was clearly, clearly so enraged he was unable to maintain a role of leadership. It was unfortuanltey clear Dustin was more in control of the situatuion than Harvey. Why didn't he just let Dustins hot hair roll off his back? and if he was going to say something, calmly but effectively let trhe idiot know his treatment of Kimberly would not be tolerated? oh yeah, I forgot, it's a tv show, we wouldn't want o toss the guy whose causing all the drama. Even though it has notrhing to do with losing weight.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Does anyone know if Harvey will be ba next season?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by October_Night;2447835;
    Does anyone know if Harvey will be ba next season?
    I hope so because he is just too hot

Quote Originally Posted by saffronista;2451989;
    I hope so because he is just too hot
    Don't know but Harvey was the trainer on the British version of Celebrity Fit Club, which only lasted about 3 seasons over there. Just an FYI.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Well now if you are a fan of Kimberley Locke OR Harvey Walden..this is the thing for you (I actually would love to go on this!!!)

Link Here

7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise sailing roundtrip from Miami September 12-19, 2009. * 7 night cruise * Private Cocktail Party * 2 Kimberley Locke Concerts * BOOTCAMP with Harvey Walden * Jon Peter Lewis In concert * Vonzell Solomon In concert * Private Parties and Autograph Sessions * Karaoke with Kimberley and Friends * Daily Workouts with Harvey Walden & Friends * Workout with Moni Aizik - Commando Krav Maga * Seminar with British Psychologist Dr. Linda Papadopoulos * Lee Brandon In Concert * Jazz Singer Tom D’ Angelo In Concert * DJ Giuseppe
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123