+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Ian Smith - Diet Expert

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Dr. Ian Smith - Diet Expert

Dr. Ian Smith - Diet Expert

Dr. Ian Smith is the medical correspondent for NBC News network and for NewsChannel 4. He files reports for NBC's "Nightly News" and the "Today" show. Dr. Smith also writes a weekly health column for the New York Daily News and is a medical columnist for Newsweek magazine. Dr. Smith has been honored by several organizations, including the New York Association of Black Journalists for his medical report, "Trauma: Life in the ER." In that report, he took viewers to the front lines of emergency medicine for an inside look at a typical night at Jacobi Medical Center. Dr. Smith has also received special recognition from the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences for his coverage on the momentous events beginning on Sept. 11, 2001. Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University with an AB in '92 and received a masters in science education from Columbia University in May 1993.

Visit his official website at Dr. Ian Smith

Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-15-2007 at 04:36 AM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Dr. Ian Smith - Diet Expert

I like Dr. Ian but I didn't realize all of his accomplishments! I'm impressed!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2329391;
    I like Dr. Ian but I didn't realize all of his accomplishments! I'm impressed!
    And they are so enhanced by that magnificent graphic.

He's going to warp speed, everyone! DUCK!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

His new book 'Extreme Fat Smash Diet' was out on in the bookstands on Friday. The show must be more popular than I thought, cause that sounds like a coordinated effort to promote his book and the show at the same time. It garantees a 12 lb weight loss in 3 weeks. Considering you have to do two cardio sessions one in the am and the other in the pm and eat 4 small meals it can be done. He also acknowledges that some people lose weight really easily, others have to be moderate about it and others have to really stick to the diet and exercise to achieve any kind of success. So he does have suggestions based on those assuptions as far as excercise and eating based on those 3 types.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread