+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warren G

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Warren G

Warren G

Warren G grew up on the east side of Long Beach, California, where gang violence was rampant and a default way of life. He and childhood friends Calvin (Cordozar) Broadus (aka Snoop Dogg) and Nathaniel Hale (Nate Dogg) also had positive influences such as church and Pop Warner football, but they all played a delicate and tense balancing act. The three shared a bond beyond these typical experiences, though, and that was music. With Warren as the DJ, Snoop rapping and Nate singing, they formed a group called Three The Hard Way, referencing the classic Blaxploitation film starring Fred Williamson. Eventually calling themselves 213 (after Long Beach's area code at the time), they finally caught the ear of Dr. Dre (by then a successful producer and former member of N.W.A). Warren G, Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg were quickly on the road to becoming international hip--hop heroes. The three would go on to collaborate with Dre on his 1992 album The Chronic and Snoop's 1993 album Doggystyle, which are still official benchmarks in hip-hop history.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-15-2007 at 04:52 AM.

Re: Warren G

Another tub of lard. Are there no longer any fat C and D listers that can apply to this show??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am sorry, but I think Warren G looks good! He is a cutie!

Interesting to heard his wife make all those comments about his ass and gut. Would that be a form of mental spousal abuse? Still I wouldn't mind seeing a six pack and some honey buns on him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread