+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ross 'The Intern'

Re: Ross 'The Intern'

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2443491;
    I'm watching the finale now and Ross is a really sweet guy but he is wasting his breath talking to this loser. He should have stopped wasting his time 2 episodes ago. DD is like dog s** stuck to the bottom of his shoe - a worthless dusgusting mess he can't completely ignore
    That's just too funny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

We need to have Ross assigned to the Whitehouse to do negotiations with the terrorist groups. At first they will want to smack him around, but then once he breaks past their outer shell - he will have them eating out of his hand.

Not a fan of his "softness"- but the guy is actually one helluva nice fella and seems to be the only one that could deal with Dustin. He is almost like the little sister I never had.. (hold on- a small tear fell from my eye)... ok--- I am better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2445341;
    We need to have Ross assigned to the Whitehouse to do negotiations with the terrorist groups. At first they will want to smack him around, but then once he breaks past their outer shell - he will have them eating out of his hand.

Not a fan of his "softness"- but the guy is actually one helluva nice fella and seems to be the only one that could deal with Dustin. He is almost like the little sister I never had.. (hold on- a small tear fell from my eye)... ok--- I am better now.
    If nothing else they would get great tummy rubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2445341;

Well, geez, a tear just fell from my eye, too after reading your post

I think Ross would be a wonderful counterbalance to Codaleeza Rice's umm, lack of `softness'?

Heck, maybe Condy could beat the heck out of Dustin Diamond by smacking him relentlessy over the head with her high heel?
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Rosie O'Donnell's View Replacement: A Man?
    THURSDAY JUNE 21, 2007 08:45 AM EDT

Could the next View co-host be a man?

Insiders are buzzing that Rosie O'Donnell's replacement could be male. Specifically, they're mentioning two names: Mario Cantone and Ross Mathews.

Cantone, a frequent guest on the ABC chat-fest, played Charlotte's friend Anthony on Sex and the City; Mathews is better known as "Ross the Intern" from The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Both of the men are slated to fill in as guest co-hosts next month: Cantone will appear on The View on the July 12; Mathews will take a turn in O'Donnell's old seat on July 17.

"Barbara's really fond of Mario," says one View insider. "So who knows?"

O'Donnell herself is a big fan of Mathews. The two have co-hosted video segments on each other's blogs, and she even gave her blessing to his appearing on The View during one video blog session.

While a View spokesperson confirms that Cantone and Mathews will be guest co-hosting, he would not comment on who might fill the vacant seat permanently. "No offer has been made to anyone at this point," he said.

View executive producer Bill Geddie tells PEOPLE: "We are open to trying a variety of guest co-hosts who bring a unique voice to the show. As I have said before, some are friends of the show, some are people we thought could mix it up, some are stunts and some are potential candidates."

Former View co-host Debbie Matenopoulos has championed the idea of hiring a man ever since O'Donnell announced she was leaving. "It is high time they put a gay man on that panel," Matenopoulos tells PEOPLE. "They've said 'We can't put a man here.' I disagree. Why does it have to be guys against girls? I have a better time and solve more problems sitting with my gay guy friends than my girlfriends!"

Barbara Walters would not speculate about new co-hosts male or female when she was presented with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week. She said she and Geddie are still looking at candidates, and may take until late July to make a decision.

Other names that have been tossed around as serious contenders to join The View include Kathy Griffin, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd all of whom have filled in as guest co-hosts in recent weeks.

Meanwhile, O'Donnell wrote on her blog Wednesday night that she would be meeting with the Price Is Right team Thursday, furthering the buzz that she'll take over for the recently retired Bob Barker.

Last week Barker told reporters at the Daytime Emmy Awards that he had "no doubt" O'Donnell would be a good host for the game show. But he told the Associated Press on Wednesday that he was neither endorsing nor choosing a replacement.

"I have not been asked for my opinion, nor have I expressed one," Barker said. "I think there are several candidates who could do the show, and Rosie is certainly one of them."

And O'Donnell herself sounded pessimistic about her chances in a recent video post on her blog: "I don't know if it's gonna work out," she told fans. "I watched that show the entire 35 years that Bob Barker was on it, and I just think it's a part of American nostalgia, and it's what America needs right now. It would be good for me, but I don't know if it's right for them."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Oh my gosh, Ross would be perfect for the View.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think they would eat him alive. He's just waaay too nice.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2449613;
    I think they would eat him alive. He's just waaay too nice.
    He and Joy would be great fun, but keep him away from that Nazi bitch Elisabeth!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's such a sweetie-pie, that I'd hate to see him get lost in the shuffle.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234