+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ross 'The Intern'

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Ross 'The Intern'

He is very compassionate. Every time he speaks, and I am not looking at the television, I think it's a woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ross is definitely someone I would want as a girlfriend.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2408459;
    Every time he speaks, and I am not looking at the television, I think it's a woman.
    Me too!

I was a fan of Ross before he did CFC. I love his spots on Leno and think he's just as cute as a button. Also, I think he's got such a kind and gentle spirit. He's the kind of person I'd want as a friend and I don't often say that about people on TV, especially reality TV! I'm thoroughly enjoying the "Mo and Ro Show" this season. It makes up (at least a little bit) for having to suffer through Dustin's crap.

I love that he's a tucker now!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I just broke my own ban on all things Leno-related because Ross was on the show tonight, after Dennis Miller. He is soooo entertaining! He talked a bit about how he went from being an intern to getting on camera and Jay showed a clip of his first red carpet "interview" with Clooney at the Ocean's Eleven premiere. Ross has certainly dropped a LOT of weight since then (I suspect he was thinner at the start of CFC than back in 2001) and he looked great in his suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2408810;
    Ross is definitely someone I would want as a girlfriend.
    Me too! Unfortunately Ross is BFF with Gweneth Paltrow.

FORT Newbie

Ross just has the sweetest disposition. If you get a chance, take a look at his blog. You can definitely tell that he is the real deal. I mean, his niceness isn't an act at all...(ahem, DD)

FORT Fan

I like Ross, but he makes Steven Cojocaru seem straight.

He seems like such a sweety. I had never heard of him until this season CFC... And I can finally hear him without giggling at his voice. It's more feminine than mine!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

what a decent, kimd, gentle, empathetic, good hearted soul. Clever, too. I wish DD wasn't in the show because I would have enjoyed morer focus being put on Ross and company. I'sd rather spend an hour with someonel like Ross than a jerk like DD. Ross journey is the journey I'm interested in- it's a shame the tv execs are too clueless to know that's what viewers want to watch.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Snoozin' on the beach

I'm watching the finale now and Ross is a really sweet guy but he is wasting his breath talking to this loser. He should have stopped wasting his time 2 episodes ago. DD is like dog s** stuck to the bottom of his shoe - a worthless dusgusting mess he can't completely ignore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast