+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cledus T. Judd

Re: Cledus T. Judd

He looks about 50 lbs lighter (maybe more) than when I last saw him a few years ago. I wouldn't have known who it was by just looking at the photo. And he wants to lose more?
    In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant...I recommend pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sujoly;2363181;
    He looks about 50 lbs lighter (maybe more) than when I last saw him a few years ago. I wouldn't have known who it was by just looking at the photo. And he wants to lose more?
    Well in his bathing suit shot you can see the 30 pound gut. He also needs to stand up straight he has very rounded shoulders.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Anyone know what the tension was/is between Cledus and Dr. Ian Smith?

You notice that while Smith would banter with the other contestants, he'd be all business and short with Cledus.

I realized this when Ian Smith was on the Opie and Anthony Radio Show, which he is a semi-regular, to promote the show early in the season. He touched on most of the contestants, but kind of went off when Cledus' name was mention. Dr. Smith said something along the lines that he was insane, psycho and a complete "nutcase."

Quote Originally Posted by infernoman;2443596;
    Anyone know what the tension was/is between Cledus and Dr. Ian Smith?

You notice that while Smith would banter with the other contestants, he'd be all business and short with Cledus.

I realized this when Ian Smith was on the Opie and Anthony Radio Show, which he is a semi-regular, to promote the show early in the season. He touched on most of the contestants, but kind of went off when Cledus' name was mention. Dr. Smith said something along the lines that he was insane, psycho and a complete "nutcase."
    Are you sure Dr. Ian was talking about Cletus and not DD??

FORT Newbie

No, they were making fun of Cledus' phobias at the time and Ian started saying how he was total nutjob. If you get to hear Ian Smith outside of the show, the guy has a pretty mean sense of humor. Anyone associated with the O&A Show has to. I'd almost guarantee, he was secretly laughing at Screech's antics. He even admitted to laughing off camera at Harvey screaming at Screech.

Gosh, I just wish Cledus would have not taken Dustin's joke so personally. He should just realize that Dustin is a freak of nature with some serious issues. Let him do what he wants and just laugh it off. Why would you be so intimidated by Dustin? Even if he mentions your daughter, seriously, you're getting overly emotional about a comment "Screech" made? Please.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Anytime someone mentions my daughters, they are treading on dangerous ground. I agree with Cledus. True, it was a blatant way to engage an attack, however, I respect Cledus for not letting it pass. Don't poke the big dawg if you can't take the consequences.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

DD kept mentioning that if Cledus hit him he would end up in a federal penitentiary. Well, I highly doubt that. At most the county lockup for 30 days. Hitting Dustin is not a fedral crime. In my opinion they should give a medal to anyone that hits Dustin.

All he would need is a "Jury of his Peers", and no one in their right mind would convict him. Justifiable battery. Yeahhhh, that's the ticket!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12