+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Diamond

FORT Newbie

Re: Dustin Diamond

I actually like this guy.. Is he a little moronic- yes- but at least he is entertaining to watch. I had little to no interest in this show and saw him acting like a tool and have been hooked ever since. To me the cast without Dustin is a bunch of "who's"? The brady girl is the only one in my opinion that is even remotely popular enough to be considered a star.

Fact is- if you took all 8 of these "has beens" and walked them down the street- Dustin would be the only one that people would stop and talk to. The rest of them would simply "blend into the crowd"..

Speak your mind Dustin- I enjoy it- and agree with you- Kimberly Lock (whoever she is?) needs a good one! perhaps the gay guy (whoever he is?) and the redneck (once again- whoever he is?) can help her out!

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

I totally agree; he's a sad joke. His comment about Kimberly went way too far and who on earth would want to see a sex video starring, him, ewww

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2422372;
    It must suck to be Dustin. I was watching one of the million E! countdown shows today (I just caught a bit of it but I think it was top 50 scandals or something like that). Anywho....they were ripping him a new one over the sex video. They called it a sex comedy or something, with edited in "parts"-LOL. The man is nothing more than a bad joke.

Hello Kitty Fanatic krazysexxykool's Avatar

When Harvey cursed him the hell out I was cracking up, "Don't you ever in your cartoon life threaten" me, his azz got served when Harvey checked him.

LOL...I loved it too. I would easily drop $39.95 on pay per view to watch Harvey beat him down.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2428813;
    LOL...I loved it too. I would easily drop $39.95 on pay per view to watch Harvey beat him down.
    Maybe not that much but I think I might even pay to see that as long as all the money went to charity and it was a really long and brutal fight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2428837;
    Maybe not that much but I think I might even pay to see that as long as all the money went to charity and it was a really long and brutal fight.
    That reminds me- (even though it's not about Dustin) I was hoping that when Brat won that money from Harvey and Dr. Ian that she would give it right back and say "Thanks, give this to charity." I'm quite surprised she actually pocketed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;2428921;
    That reminds me- (even though it's not about Dustin) I was hoping that when Brat won that money from Harvey and Dr. Ian that she would give it right back and say "Thanks, give this to charity." I'm quite surprised she actually pocketed it.
    Goes to character. Probably will go to a bar and drop it all on drinks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by krazysexxykool;2428677;
    When Harvey cursed him the hell out I was cracking up, "Don't you ever in your cartoon life threaten" me.
    oh yea that cracked me up to!! haha

I remember seeing Shreek vs Horseshack in the boxing ring. Well, I'd absolutely LOVE for Harvey to call his bluff and meet him in the ring.

This sad little person has no business on this show. He's not there to lose weight, and he's bringing his team down. You can't tell me that there is no clause in the "contract" that they can't use pills to lose weight. I think it's cheating, and it's cheating both teams, not just the other one.

As far as who would get recognized if they all were walking down the street ... I would recognize Maureen and Ross, but not him. And after I found out who he was ... I wouldn't care.

Btw, I saw an episode of L&O that I KNOW was aimed at Screech. Has been child actor with no money shows up dead! Okay,except for the dead part.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2436128;
    I remember seeing Shreek vs Horseshack in the boxing ring. Well, I'd absolutely LOVE for Harvey to call his bluff and meet him in the ring.
    I think Screech thinks he is Muhammad Ali after he beat up Horshack. I too would love to see Harvey take about 5 minutes to knock him out.

He's a jerk plain and simple. Celebrity Fit Club was probably the only reality venue that he could get on. After this season, maybe something will open up on cruise ships.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread