+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Diamond

Re: Dustin Diamond

I have NEVER disliked anyone so much in my life!

During his "Saved by the Bell" days, apparently NONE of his cast members liked him either!

I hear he now does stand up and sells t-shirts? How funny can this jerk be?

I WISH that every person that bought a ticket for his stand up show, returns it for a FULL REFUND! I also wish that every person that helped him pay his mortgage by buying his stupid ass t-shirt ALSO returned it for a FULL REFUND!

Maybe this would teach him that you don't treat people like crap (even if you dont like them).

Maybe he thinks that by being the BIG A HOLE of the show, he'll become the next OMYGROSSA, and get more air time???

I'd like to slap the spit outta HIS mouth! BOYCOTT SCREECH!

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobo;2376880;
    I have NEVER disliked anyone so much in my life!

During his "Saved by the Bell" days, apparently NONE of his cast members liked him either!

I hear he now does stand up and sells t-shirts? How funny can this jerk be?

I WISH that every person that bought a ticket for his stand up show, returns it for a FULL REFUND! I also wish that every person that helped him pay his mortgage by buying his stupid ass t-shirt ALSO returned it for a FULL REFUND!

Maybe this would teach him that you don't treat people like crap (even if you dont like them).

Maybe he thinks that by being the BIG A HOLE of the show, he'll become the next OMYGROSSA, and get more air time???

I'd like to slap the spit outta HIS mouth! BOYCOTT SCREECH!

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now!
    I know. I am watching a rerun right now and I hope he leaves just for the sake of the audience. He is so fake and he's not funny. He seems really insecure and immature. YUCK!

I hate the excuse that he is being truthful and not hurtful. You can be truthful without being a jerk. He likes to hurt people and he hides behind the excuse of saying it is the truth.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

The mentality of people like Dustin is "negative attention is better than no attention at all". That is his biggest fear, no one acknowledging he's even alive. The worse thing you could do people like him would be to ignore his existance - completely.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Exactly! That's what got him all bent out of shape when he was telling the tale of his DVD. No one was really listening or interested.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There's this guy on YouTube named Michael Buckley (search for "What The Buck"). In his latest video his theory is that Screech, er... Dustin... is basically on a long audition process to cast himself as a Reality villain, on the theory that they get more work (see: Danny Bonaduce).
    Last edited by Krom; 05-09-2007 at 02:21 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2377962;
    There's this guy on YouTube named Michael Buckley (search for "What The Buck"). In his latest video his theory is that Screech, er... Dustin... is basically on a long audition process to cast himself as a Reality villain, on the theory that they get more work (see: Danny Bonaduce).
    That is a very popular opinion. Which is why no matter how much we wish, he isn't going anywhere. He has no intention of leaving and I think the majority of the people there know that. "I change my mind because I don't have a driver blah blah blah" If he really wanted to leave then NOTHING would stop him. Sell some tee shirts so you can afford the cab fare and just LEAVE.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2377962;
    This kind of stuff is bunk to me. Dustin, like others of his ilk is just a plain old fashioned obnoxious p****. That's their personality, whether there's a camera around or not. Reality TV just gives them the only opportunity (and audience) to try and cash in on that loathsome personality that is there naturally. Nobody ever acted this way before Reality TV hit? Of course they did, we just didn't see it as often in everyday life. They just found a way to get paid for behaving the way they always have done for free in their lives.
    Last edited by Shady64; 05-09-2007 at 08:18 AM.

I was hoping he left also, he's such a waste. But accordingy to the previews he's staying. Like he has anywhere to go. LOSER

FORT Newbie

I blame the producers for this waste of space on my boob tube. They obviously knew he was going to cause trouble and wanted him there for the drama, I mean come on. If I were any of the other contestants I'd be upset that there's this guy bringing negative energy to my atmosphere when I am trying to reach goals. Health goals. There's nothing more important than my health. It wouldn't have taken much screening by the producers to see what poison Dustin is. He could have and should have been screened out from appearing on the show.

+ Reply to Thread