+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Diamond

FORT Newbie

Re: Dustin Diamond

In the end Screech accomplished his goal. The show became about him, much to his and the producer's delight. Not to mention the audience. I could have cared less about this show if he wasn't stirring things up. He'll definitely get more club gigs from this and, probably his own reality show. "I Love Screech? maybe?

The fact is, the producer of Celebrity Fit Club always try and specifically find one troublemaker. Screech was it this year.

A little known fact, VH1 has attempted, unsuccessfully, to get comedian Patrice O'Neal on the show every season. He refuses because he feels he's not "washed up" yet. Anyway, Google him and get a taste of his humor. Check out his Fox news appearances. Trust me, within four shows, he'd reduce the lady shrink to tears and probably have every female member of the cast quit. And he is the most wanted celebrity every season.

Like I said, they want controversy.

FORT Newbie

Isn't it interesting Dustin "challenged" Ant & Harvey to "combat" but never issued the challenge to Cledus? I'd think Cledus would have jumped at the opportunity.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilicious;2438639;
    Honestly the only reason I watch this show is because Dustin keeps it somewhat interesting with his antics. Without him this show would be boring like it usually always is

My god- I think I have found my soulmate! Nikki- I am a 35 year old male with 11 kids (4 not sure if they are mine), a nice single wide, a 92 Iroc Z, a new John Deer rider mower and a mullett that would make Joe Dirt proud--- interested? Pm me if so....

I was beginning to think I was the only one that enjoyed watching him making a a$$ out of himself. To me he made the show fun and interesting to watch.... in fact next time I am about to fight over my "ole lady" at the local dive, I am going to yell out "my lawyer will be on the phone if you touch me!" lol

I think he's a pinhead but have to agree with a couple of the posters... I only watched the show because of him.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Dustin is a punk. He could dish the dirt, but had to stand behind his lawyer if someone kicked some dirt back at him. He needs to go back under his rock and leave polite society alone.

While I admit I watched this season mainly because of his antics, I wouldn't watch any more of him at this point. There are fun and enjoyable reality tv villains that you love to hate, Screech isn't one of them.

Snoozin' on the beach

I watched this show for everyone else BUT him. I didn't find him amusing. I meet enough obnoxious asshats in everyday life, I don't want to see one on a show I like. The 7 others kept me from tuning out altogether, especially Mo and Ro. With the exception of his presence, this has been the best season so far.

DD isn't someone you love to hate-he's just someone you hate. The universe has a funny way of giving cosmic payback and he is going to get it in spades. Stacy hit the nail on the head with her assesment in the finale and you could tell that what she said went up his a$$ and he tried to cover it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2438708;
    I totally disagree with this sentiment. If I met Dustin, and he should watch out if I happen to, I would only talk to him to give him piece of my mind. Kimberley, on the other hand, I have driven into LA 2 plus hours to see her for 5 minutes a few times now, and it is has always been wonderful.

I actually loved him as Screech, but despise him now.

I agree, he is annoying and rude and is doing whatever he can do so people will talk about him. I stopped watching the show just because of the fact I couldn't stand him. They should have been kicked him off..Kimberly is better then me because I would have been dusting the floor with dustin.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2444009;
    Dustin is a punk. He could dish the dirt, but had to stand behind his lawyer if someone kicked some dirt back at him. He needs to go back under his rock and leave polite society alone.
    I know he kept running his mouth, and then would follow up with come near me and my lawyer will be on the phone. I was laughing so hard when he said he will have that guy in jail a long time. It would be assult, all dude would get is a fine. I would have a paid the $500 fine to knock his punk ass of his high horse.

Dustin a$$hole routine felt sooooooo fabricated. Everytime I'd watch him it seemed so phony to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked him on the show with those intentions but the bad thing is he was rotten at it, imo. Considering how nicely everyone else got along I think it would been or seemed like a boring season and lest not forget it is a celeb reality show.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread