+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Diamond

Re: Dustin Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2436137;
    . . . After this season, maybe something will open up on cruise ships.
    Yeah -- like a way for someone to throw his ass overboard!

I do think it's funny, though, how all of the participants take his bait, react to him, and make him the star of every episode. Have they not lived long enough to know that they're giving him exactly what he wants? Idiots . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

i am watching celebrity fit club right now and he is so annoying. i which someone would just punch him :p

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Angel;2436847;
    i am watching celebrity fit club right now and he is so annoying. i which someone would just punch him :p
    Couldn't G.I. Joe arrange a little all-expenses paid cruise for him -- to Gitmo?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I did love how no one reacted to his "Star of the Show" shirt to him. He was just itching for someone (besides the cameras ) to hone in on it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And there lies to answer to Dustin Diamond.......ignore him. He will eventually wither and die, like a sad flower on the vine. I would have said 'weed', but weeds' thrive when you ignore them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's funny...he's like a 4 year old child.When noone reacted to his shirt, he mentioned it about 20 times trying to get an interview about it. When someone threatens to kick the snot out of him, he always talks about getting 50 lawyers after them. He's vermin, that's all I can say about him.

One thing that annoys me is the fact that they did not impose a penalty for his using the fat burner. At the very least they could refuse to count those pounds during the team weigh in.

I think they should disqualify him from any of it; why should his team suffer because of this jerk?

Just keep ignoring, clubbers, and it'll get his goat more than anything.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Snoozin' on the beach

Ignoring him does the trick but from the previews he's realized he has to go so far over the top to get a reaction. He looked seriously pissed when everyone went out to the pool and completely ignored him or didn't try to coax him to go. I love it that they completely ignored his existance for 99% of the time. This show just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has zero talent. It's not like the industry didn't already know that seeing as he can't get any kind of job whatsoever. I hope at the end, if the regulators win, they give Mo, Ro and Tiff an equal consolation prize and the Loser gets nothing. He can pose and then cry like the little girl that he is, about lawsuits. It's no a secret that all these reality TV shows require contestants to sign away all their rights in order to be on it.

I wouldn't doubt the next time we hear about him after this show is over is when they find his body hanging from the rafters in a bedsheet noose in some seedy hotel.

Honestly the only reason I watch this show is because Dustin keeps it somewhat interesting with his antics. Without him this show would be boring like it usually always is

Hmmmm . . .

Wonder if Stacy has made any under-the-table suggestions to the producers that this guy is in need of some serious, long-term professional help.

If so, they'd probably need to pay for it.

I mean, I can't see T-shirt sales covering a shrink's per-hour rate.

But then again, since he apparently has to sell 'em to pay his mortgage, maybe they just might?

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread