+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Tiffany

Tiffany

In addition to scoring several big bubblegum pop hits in the late '80s, teen queen Tiffany also helped pave the way for the decade's ultimate (and most successful) teenybopper band, the New Kids on the Block. Born Tiffany Renee Darwish on October 2, 1971, in Oklahoma, Tiffany began singing at an early age, but it wasn't the light pop style that she would eventually become known for. In early 1986, Tiffany signed on with manager George Tobin, which would later lead to problems when it became known in later years that Tobin had "absolute control" over her career (since she was a minor at the time, Tiffany's mother signed for her, and later regretted having a divorce lawyer examine the papers instead of an entertainment lawyer). But Tobin did get the still-teenaged singer a recording contract with MCA, who issued Tiffany's self-titled debut in early 1987, and was promoted initially by a concert tour of U.S. malls.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-15-2007 at 04:18 AM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Tiffany

Hmmm...she's gained alot since her Playboy days....

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2329422;
    Hmmm...she's gained alot since her Playboy days....

Note the date of the mag--April 2002.

That's what...ten pounds per year since?

Marcia Brady? Tiffany? I just saw Valerie Bertinelli as the new Jenny Craig girl?

Looks like some of the classic crush memories for guys my age are due for some editing.

pg

What a totally unflattering dress to put her in! She's another one that I hardly consider overweight, but like Maureen, she's definitely bigger than I remember seeing her in recent years.

She looks like she is carrying baby weight. She is not very big at all. Did anyone hear anything about her having a child?

When she was on Hit Me Baby One More Time, she did not look like this either.

Baby maybe?

Wow, after seeing that Playboy cover you realize the difference 30 or 40 pounds can make.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

This dress is just horrible. When they showed her in shorts and a tank when giving her stats, she didn't look near as bad as this dress made her look

Why was the red dress she was wearing at the last weigh in hanging in my closet? Of course I've only worn it as blouse. LOL!!!

FORT Fogey

I was in the Kimberly thread and read over and over how beautiful she is so I came here and was surpised there wasnt even more love for Tiffany. This woman is absolutely gorgeous. I always thought she was. Love her facial features and the red hair. I always found her to be prettier than Debbie Gibson (although I listened to both of them when I was a small child) but Tiffany only gets better looking with age. Yea she gained weight in recent years but she's STUNNINGLY beautiful.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast