+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Maureen McCormick

Re: Maureen McCormick

I saw the show, and I would be surprised to see anything further on the situation. The brother and father would have to be certifiable to subject themselves to Dr. Phil, especially after losing their bid in court to get a restraining order against Maureen.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by SheriffLoneStar;2346109;
    From the TVLand.com website backstage at the awards:

Getting back to her "groovy" smokin' hot self (now that I can appreciate it)
    Thanks for posting these, I wouldn't have seen them otherwise. In the first link above, the picture to the right of Marcia is of 'Cindy Brady' for those of you (like me) grew up on The Brady Bunch. Didn't we ALL want to be Marcia?

Poor thing. I, too, am suprised that she didn't weigh more with all her stress.

And she looks great in all the photos I have seen of her. Wish I looked as good!

FORT Fogey

I visited You Tube and watched Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.

I'm going crazy trying to figure out who sang the background song. If anyone knows it, I'd love to have the band's name.

FORT Newbie

Im amazed what I was reading about Kevin and his dad,,Mo's dad used to be the sweetest mild mannerd fellow,,very sweet,,I imagine after his wife died that he lost it and was devastated,,

Im an old friend of Mo's from church in LA,,she is by far very non violent,,anything she has been accused of is a crock of poop,,I know that she only has a concern for her dad and Denny's well being,,luckily for Mo that her husband Michael is a wonderful Christian man and very even tempered and logical,,(Mo is a very strong Christian also)

I havent seen her since I moved to Nashville and lost touch,,but I wish her well and hope all this stuff get's taken care of and settled
    Last edited by John; 06-17-2007 at 12:36 AM.

Snoozin' on the beach

I can't wait to see the weight loss morph of Mo on the finale. I'm rewatching some of the previous episode and she is just amazing. She is just as enthusiastic about the others weight loss as she is of her own.

Her and Ross are the biggest cheerleaders and you can tell it's genuine. I've always got the impression that some people on past CFC are just being polite when others lose weight. Not so with these 7 people, they are so supportive of each other. I'm thrilled for Mo's weight loss - it really has helped her in other aspects of her life. She seems like such a sweet and caring person.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2443432;
    I can't wait to see the weight loss morph of Mo on the finale. I'm rewatching some of the previous episode and she is just amazing. She is just as enthusiastic about the others weight loss as she is of her own.

Her and Ross are the biggest cheerleaders and you can tell it's genuine. I've always got the impression that some people on past CFC are just being polite when others lose weight. Not so with these 7 people, they are so supportive of each other. I'm thrilled for Mo's weight loss - it really has helped her in other aspects of her life. She seems like such a sweet and caring person.
    After watching the finale and Mo's reactions, I think she was suffering from a bit of depression especially with having to deal with her father and one brother and having to put her other brother in a home. This show truly helped her turn around and it was a pleasure to watch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

Your right, it was a real pleasure. Loved her reaction to the choir- and everyone else's reaction for her. She is so bubbly like Ant said. She didn't need the jewelry and trips to make her happy, that was just an unexpected bonus. She was just as thrilled with that choir as she was about the other stuff.

I think she was suffering from depression as well. Plus her mother had recently passed in addition to the father and brother. This show really did help her in so many ways. I'm really happy for her and so glad she was on this show

I'm so happy she won the jewelry, her reactions to everything were priceless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-30-2007, 11:55 PM