+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maureen McCormick

Re: Maureen McCormick

While I like Maureen and am so rooting for her, when she has the upclose interviews with the judges panel especially Stacy, I feel she is not being totally honest with us. That she is holding back. Funny when she comes as across as a very nice, supportive person with the team. While I feel she will reach her new goal of 118 lbs before the shows end. I would like to see her step up with her athletics, both her cardio and her strenght training. I want her to find her inner Amazon and basically beat Warren's ass. A lot of people say that a woman in her 50's is actually at the height of her power. Her family is grown and she is taking stock of her situation and has a chance to explore and try new things and really bloom in all areas of her life; take charge of her life and rule the world. That is what I want to see happen to Maureen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I saw a preview of her being on the Dr. Phil show confronting her father about things he is saying about her. I think it airs Monday (but I could be wrong).

I was just shopping at Target and saw OK magazine on the stands with Maureen on the cover talking about her weight loss and Celebrity Fit Club. I will not spoil it by saying how much she ended up losing but she looked great. Might be a tad bit of photoshopping the wrinkles.

Well, I'll post the numbers in case anyone is interested. According to Maureen's interview with OK Magazine, Mo lost
    Click to see Spoiler:
    38 pounds, which puts her at 112 pounds!
    . She looks incredible on the cover of the magazine. I'm so excited for her!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2375700;
    I agree with you, she is a very sweet person. Can't believe she has lost so much weight already, I'm thrilled for her. I felt bad how hard she took that team loss. It was sweet of Cletus to give her his trip but I don't think wanting to go to Hawaii was the issue. It appeared feeling like letting her team down was what upset her the most, whatever the prize was. She's being to hard on herself but everyone was very supportive
    There's a whole built in bit of humor considering Marcia Brady missing out on a trip to Hawaii, isn't there?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2392397;
    Well, I'll post the numbers in case anyone is interested. According to Maureen's interview with OK Magazine, Mo lost
    Click to see Spoiler:
    38 pounds, which puts her at 112 pounds!
    . She looks incredible on the cover of the magazine. I'm so excited for her!
    she looks beautiful

a bit of a sidebar

I also saw Ricki Lake on People (I think) celebrating her 25lb weight loss. When she was 18 she was 200 and got up to 250. She is 5'4". She lost 100lbs and then started working on the Ricki Lake show, got married and had 2 childred. She yo yo'ed a bit and I guess she decided to try dieting again. Her work out was hiked up and down hills 4 times a week. No personal trainer and no gym for her. Anyway she is on the cover in a red swimsuit and wieghting in at 125lbs. She had these incredibly long legs, or it might be the shoes.

Tina Yoders is also gracing Women's World with an article celebrating her 50 lbs weight loss while at CFC. She had started doing Nutrisystem before the show and the producers let her continue with that program. Her mom also lost 75lb on Nutrisystem.

FORT Fogey

My crush on her from childhood when I watched the re-runs after school has returned.

FORT Newbie

Maureen is on Dr. Phil this Tuesday according to the commerical I saw

I caught the last 25 minutes of so of Dr. Phil today and Maureen and her brother Mike were asking Dr. Phil for help. I just caught part of the story, but it seems that their brother Kevin has estranged/brainwashed their father and has him believing that Maureen stole from the father's retirement and that Maureen abused her father and her daughter and that her brother Michael abused the brother, Kevin. Maureen was left in charge of her father's estate but it looks as if her brother,Kevin was trying to blackmail her so he would get control. Maureen did admit that she had used cocaine when she was younger and that she was bulimic. She came across much more open then she does on CFC5. She seems very guarded especially when talking to Stacy, but it seems that if she was going through all this at the time I can understand her behavior. Hope someone who saw the entire show can post here and explain the entire situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-30-2007, 11:55 PM