+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maureen McCormick

Re: Maureen McCormick

I recently saw her on Extra or one of those shows and she's thinner definitely, but looks much older now without the extra weight. It was a red carpet for TV Land awards show or something. She has mega wrinkles due to the skin not snapping back on her face. Still beautiful though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2339688;
    I recently saw her on Extra or one of those shows and she's thinner definitely, but looks much older now without the extra weight. It was a red carpet for TV Land awards show or something. She has mega wrinkles due to the skin not snapping back on her face. Still beautiful though.
    Check her out in a year. My sis in law lost 60 pounds about 2 yrs ago and it took about 6 to 8 months after she reached her goal weight for the fat to redistribute throughout her body and for the the skin to finally get as snug as possible.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

That would be great for her if that indeed happened because I thought she looked beautiful even heavier.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The hair and that outfit she wore to the first weight in were awfull. I just wanted to burn it. You can get clothes that fit and still look good at what the size 14 or 16 she is now. I seriously doubt that she has to shop at Lane Bryant, Avenue or Dress Barn Woman.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I saw the picture of her at the awards, she looked wonderful -
    as did Valerie Bertnelli - who was already down 15 lbs on her JC journey.

FORT Newbie

From the TVLand.com website backstage at the awards:

Getting back to her "groovy" smokin' hot self (now that I can appreciate it)

Snoozin' on the beach

She looked heavier on the show than she does in this picture but she didn't look that bad. I hope she makes her goal.

I had a hard time seeing her as a 50 year old woman. She's got a few years on me but I grew up watching the Brady Bunch and in my mind's eye she's stil Marcia Brady

She's had a lot that she's gone through in her family life that I can relate to, and I wish her all of the luck in the world. I hope she reaches her goal.

After seeing what a sweet person "Mo" is, I'm rooting for her even more than I was before. I just love how kind and warm she is to her cast mates, Heck, she was even nice to Dustin, who didn't appreciate or deserve it. For me, she is the biggest celebrity on this show, by far and she doesn't seem to have any ego about it. I can't wait to see her at the end of the show when she gets to her goal weight. Often on this show, the celebs don't meet their goals, but I think she will.

ITA with comments about her age - 50 is looking MUCH better than it used to
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2375650;
    After seeing what a sweet person "Mo" is, I'm rooting for her even more than I was before. I just love how kind and warm she is to her cast mates, Heck, she was even nice to Dustin, who didn't appreciate or deserve it. For me, she is the biggest celebrity on this show, by far and she doesn't seem to have any ego about it. I can't wait to see her at the end of the show when she gets to her goal weight. Often on this show, the celebs don't meet their goals, but I think she will.
    I agree with you, she is a very sweet person. Can't believe she has lost so much weight already, I'm thrilled for her. I felt bad how hard she took that team loss. It was sweet of Cletus to give her his trip but I don't think wanting to go to Hawaii was the issue. It appeared feeling like letting her team down was what upset her the most, whatever the prize was. She's being to hard on herself but everyone was very supportive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-30-2007, 11:55 PM