+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Locke

Snoozin' on the beach

Re: Kimberly Locke

Quote Originally Posted by infernoman;2443598;
    Am I the only one who had no idea who this woman was?

My first thought was "Is she from Flavor of Love?"
    I knew who she was and I don't watch American Idol. Seeing her bio picture now, after the season has ended...wow, what a huge difference. I don't think she looked all that bad to begin with but seeing the results, makes her old self look heavier in comparison. She really looked fantastic and that outfit in the finale showed off her curves

FORT Newbie

I don't know. All I know is that very rarely have I come to loathe a television personality like I did this woman. Everything about her rubbed me the wrong way, especially her forced poise and complete lack of a sense of humor.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by infernoman;2444404;
    I don't know. All I know is that very rarely have I come to loathe a television personality like I did this woman. Everything about her rubbed me the wrong way, especially her forced poise and complete lack of a sense of humor.
    WOW! Are you sure we are talking about the same woman? You loathed Kimberley? I never saw any "forced" poise....just someone who stood up for herself, was gracious to others and was, IMO, just as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Newbie

Now she can get back to that solo career that has netted her millions... Hold on- that was the WINNER of American Idol- my bad...

FORT Newbie

personally I have always had alot of respect fpr kimberly,,I live in Gallatin tenessee and her mom used to work for us at the Gap,,when she got her ecord deal she built her mom a house before she did anything like that for herself

she was right to stand up for herself,,and true,,kids are gonna see Dust disrespect her on national tv,,she needed to stand up for herself and say it was wrong,,

Kimberly will always have my support

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by luvin;2445309;
    personally I have always had alot of respect fpr kimberly,,I live in Gallatin tenessee and her mom used to work for us at the Gap,,when she got her ecord deal she built her mom a house before she did anything like that for herself

she was right to stand up for herself,,and true,,kids are gonna see Dust disrespect her on national tv,,she needed to stand up for herself and say it was wrong,,

Kimberly will always have my support
    So you will be one the fans that purchase her new ablum? and even a better question- and yes I know this is the internet and people will lie- but did you buy her last ablum?

Quote Originally Posted by infernoman;2444404;
    Well, we will have to agree to disagree, infernoman. I wasn't that familiar with Kimberley before CFC, but since I've seen her on this show, I've gained a lot of respect for her. So far, I like her, and she's a beautiful, talented young woman.

You mentioned, "forced poise?" I, and most folks I know, call it class. And, regarding your assessment, "...complete lack of a sense of humor," let me put it this way: If, for instance, you mean that you think Kimberley should have laughed along with Dustin as he made statements/overtures that smacked of sexual harassment toward her (like it was a joke), then obviously we both live in different worlds. I have a sense of humor, and so does Kimberley. But, thank goodness that it's not that kind of sense of humor.

Cat

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Godofwar;2445329;
    So you will be one the fans that purchase her new ablum? and even a better question- and yes I know this is the internet and people will lie- but did you buy her last ablum?
    lol,,I will go out and purchase her new album,,and nope,I dont have the 1st one,,but I better huh ? lol ! I acutally hadnt heard any of her stuff till fit club showed some of her work. I do have Mo's country album tho lol !

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by luvin;2445682;
    lol,,I will go out and purchase her new album,,and nope,I dont have the 1st one,,but I better huh ? lol ! I acutally hadnt heard any of her stuff till fit club showed some of her work. I do have Mo's country album tho lol !
    If Mo sings like she screams I bet that is one heck of a ablum.. My god that woman has some lungs!

Kim is the only one I had respect for this season
    Mo was so annoying with how she'd scream after everyone was told their weight
    Brat was an obnoxious, immature phony
    And don't even get me started about Dustin
    Kim was great, she's just so mature and poised
    It's amazing, she was probably the youngest of the group but appeared as the only true adult
    She's so beautiful, she don't need no sex toy!
    I loved her on AI and I also love her on Fit Club
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast