+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Locke

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Kimberly Locke

Hate the dress. She is a gorgeous woman. Saw her co-hosting on The View since her weight loss. She really looks good...and is not skinny! She is just a doll!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm really rooting for Kim on this show. I think she's gorgeous just the way she is but if she wants to slim down I hope she is able to accomplish it.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

I saw her on E! not to long ago. She has slimmed down tremendously. She looks good. I like how she told Dustin "I have a job".

Quote Originally Posted by tellit;2376708;
    I saw her on E! not to long ago. She has slimmed down tremendously. She looks good. I like how she told Dustin "I have a job".
    I'm glad to hear that news about Kimberly. To me, she is a beautiful and talented woman, no matter what size she is. And, I, too, loved the way she "read" Dustin at panel ... Brat "read" him her way, but Kim did it in her own manner, while (remarkably) managing to keep some composure.

Cat

FORT Newbie

Kimberly... Stop being such a hater. You don't have anything to prove. You were on American Idol which is a big thing and you have everything to be proud of. Stop being such a hater with Dustin. C'mon, be a bigger person and show some compassion and empathy towards someone who doesn't obviously have a lot of self esteem. Just chill and know that every time you look into the camera and say "I Love It" whenever Dustin get's the chaffing just makes you look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisko Rovel;2407831;
    Kimberly... Stop being such a hater. You don't have anything to prove. You were on American Idol which is a big thing and you have everything to be proud of. Stop being such a hater with Dustin. C'mon, be a bigger person and show some compassion and empathy towards someone who doesn't obviously have a lot of self esteem. Just chill and know that every time you look into the camera and say "I Love It" whenever Dustin get's the chaffing just makes you look like a fool.
    I do not agree. I totally understand Kimberly saying that cause she is human and he is getting back from the panel what he dumps on her. Still I would not have walked of the set during the Dustin tirade. I would not have been reduced to crying because some guy said he was going to give me a dildo. I would have considered the source and laughed it off. Or if I was feeling especially mean I would have brought the product in the next Fit Club and done a Loreena Bobbit on it in front of the panel and that would have been it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2407873;
    I do not agree. I totally understand Kimberly saying that cause she is human and he is getting back from the panel what he dumps on her. Still I would not have walked of the set during the Dustin tirade. I would not have been reduced to crying because some guy said he was going to give me a dildo. I would have considered the source and laughed it off. Or if I was feeling especially mean I would have brought the product in the next Fit Club and done a Loreena Bobbit on it in front of the panel and that would have been it.
    You might have done that based only on what you see. You know there was more happening than this in that room and anyone would feel that way after constantly being harrassed by this one evil little turd and the producers allowing Dustin to continue bullying the others. She cried but Tiffany opted out altogether, packing and attempting to leave, even saying her goodbyes. We don't know how much bashing Kim received before or even during airing.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I just want to state that I love Kimberly Locke, aggressively voted for her on American Idol, and am so happy for her success since the show. She is a beautiful woman, and I'm glad that she has become a Lane Bryant spokeswoman. I also like her new single - I've only heard it once, but I still love her voice.
    Go Kimberly!!

FORT Newbie

Am I the only one who had no idea who this woman was?

My first thought was "Is she from Flavor of Love?"

Quote Originally Posted by infernoman;2443598;
    Am I the only one who had no idea who this woman was?

My first thought was "Is she from Flavor of Love?"
    Oh, that's so funny I laughed, but no way no how is Kimberly a Flavorette. All the women on FOL are shanky 'hos and Kimberly Locke is not a shanky 'ho.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast