+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Da Brat

FORT Newbie

Re: Da Brat

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2329204;
    I know, you'd think, huh? But these (all the contestant threads) are all BEFORE pictures.

She wasn't the most 'pleasant' person on Surreal Life, so I'm wondering how she'll do in a "team" atmosphere. I'm thinking not too well.
    sHE WOULD DO JUST FINE IN A TEAM ATMOSPHERE!

FORT Fogey

You know Brat has always had a really pretty face. I know this gangsta/tomboy style has always been who she is but every now and then I would like to see her dress up and look like a lady cause she has wonderful smooth brown skin and great facial features. I bet she'd look really hot dressed up and with her hair normal.
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2415907;
    You know Brat has always had a really pretty face. I know this gangsta/tomboy style has always been who she is but every now and then I would like to see her dress up and look like a lady cause she has wonderful smooth brown skin and great facial features. I bet she'd look really hot dressed up and with her hair normal.
    Well, if I remember correctly, she was pretty "femme" in Tyrese's "What do you like" video. I haven't seen it in a long time but if I remember also she was quite fit, so I guess that's why I didn't think she was in need of CFC before the season started. However, once the season started and they actually had a shot of her without the baggy clothes I could see why she would do the show. I still by no means consider her "fat", but she had put on a few pounds.

All I have to say is I thought Da Brat was a hot "thick" thug before...

I seen her on the most recent episode of CFC and she was all girly... She's so freaking gorgeous... Sexy slim body... Nice face... Don't give a f**k attitude...

[mod edit]
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-18-2007 at 11:45 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2329198;
    This must be an after pic because she doesn't look that big...

she was never big until she was on the show, I am sure this is a before pic. She even had a video where she was wearing a bikini. she recently gained the weight

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2345517;
    This woman tries wwaayyyyy too hard to be a "gangsta". She needs to realize that her career is such old news that she really doesn't need to fight for "street cred". The tough chick thing is not an endearing quality the way she's trying to achieve it. There is a big difference between tough and plain obnoxious.

i love her but that is all a act, her real life sister is Lisa Raye. Complete opposits. I also do not think she is washed up. She could drop a album and sell big. Don't sleep pn her.

I agree Brat's tough girl image is more acting than real. I know the neighborhood she grew up and even if she started that way she's been in the business long enough to lose that shell.

Oh and by the way I am very, very, very skeptical that she and LisaRaye are really sisters. They both were "known" before they started to say that. I remember Lisa in Chicago and her having a sister was never mentioned.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2447860;
    i love her but that is all a act, her real life sister is Lisa Raye. Complete opposits. I also do not think she is washed up. She could drop a album and sell big. Don't sleep pn her.
    I actually hope you're right. I like the more rational Brat that showed up after the day one outburst on CFC. I thought she was rude on Surreal Life much of the time. I actually liked Brat as an artist before watching her on that show. Was glad she gave me a reason to like her again while watching CFC. It looks like she's grown enough to know that she can be tough without being downright thugish.

I was surprised with the song she did on the finale. It was very nice. I have never heard her stuff although I have seen her and her 'gansta' attitude on Surreal Life and of course here on CFC5. I like her better as a woman than a 'gansta'. That is more the real her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2448722;
    I was surprised with the song she did on the finale. It was very nice. I have never heard her stuff although I have seen her and her 'gansta' attitude on Surreal Life and of course here on CFC5. I like her better as a woman than a 'gansta'. That is more the real her.
    Totally agree. She's at the age that it's past time to let the tough girl image go and move onto being a woman. I got the feeling she was surprised at what she saw in the mirror in the finale. She looked fantastic and you could tell she was "damn, I look HOT". You atract a different kind of man and a different kind of professional opportunities looking niot only good but like an adult.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast