+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Da Brat

Re: Da Brat

Can someone explain all that *#@$%$#@ she was sprouting off at Harvey at the beginning of the show? Was there even a point or reason for it except it gave Da BigMouth some air time.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

This woman tries wwaayyyyy too hard to be a "gangsta". She needs to realize that her career is such old news that she really doesn't need to fight for "street cred". The tough chick thing is not an endearing quality the way she's trying to achieve it. There is a big difference between tough and plain obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2345388;
    . . . Da BigMouth . . .
    Okay, that's officially her name now!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2345388;
    ... Was there even a point or reason for it except it gave Da BigMouth some air time.
    I think that is the answer to your question. As far as I know, this gal is more "mouth" than anything else. And, she's playing up her stage name - "Da Brat" (albeit a decade or so after she's grown up). Brat's been coming on hard, gangsta, and butch for years. IMHO, that's just a front. She and her (half-sister?) LisaRaye have been laying down that persona for years. They're from Chicago, like I am, so I know what that's all about.

Cat

I was sick of Da Brat and her attitude when she was on The Surreal Life so I don't care to see a Da Brat part deux on CFC.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2335990;
    Her pants are on backwards.

That's that whole Kris Kross thing that I haven't seen since they disappeared off the scene (publicly, anyway.)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

She has her funny moments. I like when she told Harvey you want 5 I'll give you 10. Then he said ok 10 she said Shhh I'm just playing. I'll give you 5.

I didn't like her at all on The Surreal Life, but she's growing on me here. Maybe it's just my hope that I'll get to see her really kick Dustin's a**!!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;2374279;
    I didn't like her at all on The Surreal Life, but she's growing on me here. Maybe it's just my hope that I'll get to see her really kick Dustin's a**!!
    Exactly! She annoyed me on Surreal Life and in the first 15 minutes of CFC but the hope that she will drop kick Dustin makes me love her just a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2378131;
    Exactly! She annoyed me on Surreal Life and in the first 15 minutes of CFC but the hope that she will drop kick Dustin makes me love her just a little bit.
    I liked the way Brat "read" Dustin's a** at panel, before he walked out like the punk a** he is. That's how we do it where I come from. Shoot...That fool (Dustin) wouldn't last a minute on the streets over here, running his mouth like that. He's lucky that Brat didn't step to him ...

Cat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast