+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 5 Cast

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I've read some juicy gossip about this show....

Kimberley Locke and Tiffany stormed off the set after being offended and getting into a fight with Dustin Diamond. Kimberley made the comment to the producers that it was either "him or me" on who they wanted to keep.

Supposedly Dustin made some really rude sexual comments directed toward Kimberley, which definitely cannot be repeated here! Its said he also has alienated the entire cast by continuing to eat junk food and letting everyone know that he is, which in turn doesn't help his team.

The producers then decided to "quarantine" him from the rest of the cast. He won't participate in the challenges and will have a private weigh in. The reason they are having to do it this way is because there are only 3 more tape days over the next 30 days and it was too late to replace Dustin.

Sounds like Screech is being a major ass and is in severe need of getting it kicked!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Oooooh, I love yummy gossip while waiting for my shows to start their new season, thanks bbnbama!

I don't know half these people, but the gossip is looking promising, lol. Good stuff
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

VH1 showed a commercial for CFC5 on The Agency. The Fit Clubbers are going to be divided into Men vs Women. This will be interesting cause we all know that men lose weight faster than women do. Oh my God April is not that far away. I want my Fit Clubbers back. I want the drama and excuses and interesting people that I can hate and love and love to hate. Anything to spice up my viewing life.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2160656;
    I don't see how Screech is that overweight he needs to go on a show for people who need help in that area.
    kimberly locke was on 'the view' this past week talking about the show and she said that none of them needed to lose more than 40lbs.

how inspirational is that? NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2274003;
    kimberly locke was on 'the view' this past week talking about the show and she said that none of them needed to lose more than 40lbs.

how inspirational is that? NOT!
    Considering that I need to loose about 50 pounds and I am about the size of Kimberley Locke, it will be inspirational to me. I have a hard time loosing weight and it will be nice to see someone my size going through the same struggles.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i apologize for the insensitivity of my previous post. i really didn't mean to come across that way.

i tend to hate these kinds of shows in the first place (and don't watch them) because i feel people need to accept themselves the way they are rather than always having to see the media telling us that we're just not thin enough. but yes, that's my hangup and i apologize for not being as sensitive as i should have been.

Kimberly Locke on View 3/12/07 - spoiler

Kimberly was on the View today after finishing her stint on CFC5 and she
    Click to see Spoiler:
    lost a lot of weight didn't get a number though

FORT Fan
    ^ What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2284337;
    ^ What does that mean?
    Its a spoiler about the show results, that's all.

FORT Fan
    "She didn't get a number", what does that mean?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast