+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 5 Cast

Eek, Da Brat. I can't stand her!!

I can't get those pix of her snogging David Gest out of my mind, either. I've tried scrubbing and scrubbing....

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2162758;
    Eek, Da Brat. I can't stand her!!

I can't get those pix of her snogging David Gest out of my mind, either. I've tried scrubbing and scrubbing....
    Please, Brandy, now I am going to have nightmares.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ha. Why should I be the only one to suffer!

Tiffany who?

Ewww Brandy, I could've lived the rest of my life without that picture in my mind.

I like Kim L. She's a model for Lane Bryant and she can't wear more than a size 12 or 14. I suppose she could stand to lose a few pounds, but I don't think she's obese by any means.

Maureen McCormick I haven't seen in years, I can't stand Da Brat and I couldn't pick the rest of them out of a lineup. Sounds par for the course for Celebrity Fit Club. Of course I'll watch.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

With all thses skinny people on the show I better be seeing some rock hard 6 packs and tight asses. Personally I would rather see Wendy Kaufmann come back for a third time or Big Pussy cause I will see results and drama the new cast list has me worried except for that bitch Da Brat. She will cause drama as far as losing weight I seriously doubt she can do it. She dresses like a boy, I don't think she realizes she has feminine parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2164147;
    Tiffany who?
    Just Tiffany. A teenage singing sensation from the late 80's, early 90's. She and Debbie Gibson were big around the same time. I think her biggest hit was a cover of "I Think We're Alone Now".

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2161074;
    . . .When did size 12 become plus-size? These labels really screw young girls up. They can't even be a size 12 now without being considered fat? . . .
    I guess it depends on where you are. I'm a size 14, and I feel huge in southern California (where anything above a size 2 is fat), but when I was vacationing in Milwaukee this summer, I felt "normal" -- even small.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I have to admit that this is probably the most interesting group so far to me, other than Warren G (don't know him), Da Brat (couldn't stand her on TSL) and Screech (ugh.) I love Ross the intern, though..and Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Ross and Cletus should be good for some laughs. Now I just need to remember to watch; I forgot about half of the time last season, so had to catch up during marathons and repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by dcamonkeys;2165040;
    I have to admit that this is probably the most interesting group so far to me, other than Warren G (don't know him), Da Brat (couldn't stand her on TSL) and Screech (ugh.) I love Ross the intern, though..and Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Ross and Cletus should be good for some laughs. Now I just need to remember to watch; I forgot about half of the time last season, so had to catch up during marathons and repeats.
    Thing is CFC1, 2, & 3 had horrible scheduling which VH1 is norotious for, 4 actually had a relatively safe schedule and very few interruptions so we saw all 8 eps in a 10 wk time frame. Thats much easier for fans to follow. Hopefully VH1 will continue that semi normal scheduling for CFC5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast