+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club 4

Celebrity Fit Club 4

Celebrity Fit Club 4 is coming back to VH1 starting August 6th at 9PM EST. Carnie Wilson (Wilson-Phillips), Vinnie Pastore (The Sopranos), Angie Stone (R & B singer), Nick Tuturro (NYPD Blue), Erika Eleniak (Baywatch), Bonecrusher (rapper), Tina Yothers (Family Ties) and Ted Lange (Love Boat) will be this season's contestants, hoping to win back their fame and their figures.

Wow,
    We don't have a good turn out for Celebrity Fit Club 4 Message Area. Well I'm loving the new Season my favorite is Bonecrusher Angie Stone But that outburst that Angie had was very childish yes I understand that she has a Heart Condition but Harvey is taking time out of his Busy Schedule to help Angie and I hope she does not stand her up. But this Fall I hope it ends by October 1st because on Sundays I'm going to be Watching Well 8:30 - One on One 9:00 will be Girlfriends and 9:30 is The Game with Wendy Raquel Robinson (The Steve Harvey Show) and Tamara Mowry (Strong Medecine) Well thanks for letting me Post

There's an active thread on this in Other Reality TV forum.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Re: Celebrity Fit Club 4 - Bone Crusher update

Funny thing I was channel surfing last night and saw Bone Crusher as a judge on Iron Chef America. He and Jeffrey really went head to head on their opinions of the food. Too funny for words. But I was concerned after watching him lose 51 lbs on CFC4 and then supposedly a few more pounds according to a followup article in People, here he was feasting on food as a judge. Too be honest I could not tell if he had kept the weight off or not. Hope he did.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread