+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club renewed

Celebrity Fit Club renewed

we should be getting a new version this summer.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/inde...=565482&p=2#16
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan
    I wonder when they'll announce the cast? This show is either hit or miss for me... last season (with Chastity Bono) was really boring, but i liked the one before...

Quote Originally Posted by docjunkie View Post
    I wonder when they'll announce the cast? This show is either hit or miss for me... last season (with Chastity Bono) was really boring, but i liked the one before...
    I agree. Last season was very boring. I didn't like the cast. I agree with you - the season that featured Tocarra and Jackee was much better. In my opinion it was the best one so far.

The cast was listed in a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly (the summer TV preview double issue) and includes: Carnie Wilson (singer), Angie Stone (singer), Bone Crusher (rapper), Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos), Tina Yothers (Family Ties), Nick Turturro (NYPD Blue), Erika Eleniak (Baywatch), and Tad Lange (The Love Boat).

It has a premiere date of August 6th at 9pm.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Interesting selection of people....I had to google who Angie Stone was because the name didn't ring a bell. I've always been a big fan of Carnie Wilson so I hope she does well.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Darnit, I hate typos but it's too late to edit now....it should be Ted Lange from Love Boat not Tad.

Anyways, I'm a fan of Carnie's as well bb...should be interesting to see what happens with her on this since she's been up and down battling the bulge for so many years. Wonder if the gastric bypass will have any effect on her diet? I know things are pretty limited and wierd with what one can eat after the surgery, that could be a factor for her.

Tina Yothers is another one that has me intrigued, it's a love/hate thing that I have for her...I love to hate her cause she annoys me to death. Still, can't wait to see what happens with her since she's had a fight with the weight for most of her adult years (atleast what I've seen of them on tv).

Ted Lange? I would watch just for him.

I had no idea that Erika Eleniak was fighting weight. Last I saw pics of her she was skinny. I wonder if she is going to be another Gunner Nelson, more of a self image thing than a weight thing. Don't get me wrong...I didn't mind looking at Gunner last season at all.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post

I had no idea that Erika Eleniak was fighting weight. Last I saw pics of her she was skinny. I wonder if she is going to be another Gunner Nelson, more of a self image thing than a weight thing. Don't get me wrong...I didn't mind looking at Gunner last season at all.
    There was one of those Access Hollywood/ET type shows that was running the promo "former Baywatch beauty blows up, see the new photographs tonight blahblahblah" (something to that effect atleast saying that the girl had gained a bundle of weight). I wonder now if it was Erika they were talking about and had some inside info from this show?

+ Reply to Thread