+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/04 - Show Discussion *season finale*

9/04 - Show Discussion *season finale*

I think Toccara had a boob job. they'se gone!!!!

Wow, janie looks GREAT!!!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

The first 10 minutes are flashbacks to better and fatter times... hehe

Gary is up first, I bet if he loses a few of those 31 personalities he'd be even lighter. He does manage to explain that he had face cancer and that he's tearing up at his dramatic weight loss and experience, and since he has no tear ducts, the water works are forcefully exploding from one side of his face. um.. Thanks for sharing Gar...

Gary weighed 174 before, His final weigh in is: 170 pounds!!! total loss: 39lbs!!!!

his final Buseyism..: S.O.B.E.R: Son Of a bitch, Everything's Real!

I miss you already, you 14 carat gold nutjobber.
    Last edited by CourtneyLove; 09-04-2005 at 10:22 PM.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Victoria's up next.

They start off remarking about her last weigh-in, where she lost no weight, as well as bringing up her childhood struggles with her weight and body image.

Victoria looks really good.. I'd say she never belonged here in the first place, she looks so slim.

She last weighed 152 lbs, she had 6 pounds to lose. Her final weight: 145 pounds!!!! Total loss: 22lbs!!!

Victoria cries and comments that she was the one who really wanted to lsoe the weight, but she was blaming it on her dad. honesty and self-awareness will get you everywhere... Kudos!

Did i mention that Toccara musta had a boob job?

Phil, my oh so pretty Phil... Is up next.

"My claim to fame is my son picks on me" what a lucky man...

They show clips of Phil's philosphy on weight, such as suggesting that an apple will make you weigh more than cotton candy... for the first day at least...

OMG!!!! PHIL'S WIFE SHAVED HIS BODY, AND THEY SAVED THE HAIR IN A LITTLE BAGGIE!!!!!

sorry, I was thrilled. it was in a bag, people!

Last week's Weigh in: 323lbs, target goal for this week: 7 pounds. Phil's weight: 312 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! he almost doubled his target goal!!! Total weight loss: 41lbs!

Bam's take on his weight loss "I love you, but you're still fat" whatta kid. I hope I have 13 just like him.

Harvey is positively BEAMING at Phil, oh, he's so cute. Love me, Harvey!!

Willie's up next... they show clips of his wife "I think he's just begging for a heart attack"

not sure that I'd miss him, but moving swiftly on....

I don't like Willie. I just felt like mentioning that... anyway...

Clip of harvey going to Willie's house for exercise, willie's awesome response "It ain't gon' happen" Way to go, Bible man.. way to go.

Well, Wills is looking quite nice.. flat tummy, or flatter tummy.... he looks really good.

Willie's last weight: 166 lbs, and the weight loss goal is 6lbs. His final weight is.. Are you ready for this people?

168 Lbs. That useless loser GAINED weight. Like.. he GAINED weight. how in the hell do you show up to the last weight loss show FATTER? Oh did I mention I don't like him? It honestly could be muscle, he does look darn fit.. but damn man... damn.

Willie is crying when they ask him about his experience... I don't care.. he's now talking (presumably) about his father and how whatever he did, it wasn't enough... I hope they cut for a while, because the next time he talks there are no tears, no hoarse voice... acting? I dunno...

I ain't done never liked him. Total weight loss: 19 pounds.

Jackee is now about to face the scale... I'd like to point out that it should be illegal for her to wander about without make up... like... punishable by death, heh. she manages to look like someone's crazy grandma.

with makeup she's still very pretty (physically)

Last weigh in: 170lbs. Target weight loss: 7lbs. Final Weight: 163lbs. She hit her goal!!!

Total weight loss: 39 lbs, GINORMOUS!

Jackee credits Tocarra for inspiring her, but basically she turns it around to say that she was showing Tocarra that when you say you're going to do something, you do it. Translation: we're now mortal enemies Tocarra, and I had to beat you, or part of me would die.

love ya bitch!!!

Not coincidentally, Tocarra is up next.

A montage of happiness, I love Tocarra. She is so lively and pretty, I love her.

I am looking at her boobs, maybe she didn't have surgery, but these people had longer than the standard 2 weeks for this final weigh in, I mean.. these last few pounds are too dramatic looking... musta had at least a month.

She now looks like she did on Top Model - happy and gorgeous.

Last weigh in: 180lbs. Target loss: 5lbs. Final Weight: 173 lbs!

Total weight loss: 32lbs WOW

I see what she means about how small she'd be at 150... at 173 she really really looks gorgeous. Tocarra explains that she wants to be 180 though, and that for her career 180 is best. Shot of Jackee making a terrible face like she smells something bad.... I won't suggest what.

Harvey and Tocarra are arguing, because Tocarra is saying she's going to be 180, that she lost the weight for her team, but thats the weight she feels good at. Harvey tells that she is not going to go out and gain weight, and tells Tocarra that she looks fabulous now... She says "I looked good when I came in here, don't get it twisted!"

Tocarra maintains that she's going to lift weights to get to 180, not overeat. I love her, but she's bats[---] crazy.

Pretty... but crazy.

(me love you long time)
    Last edited by Critical; 09-04-2005 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Edited for language

Janie is now on the scale. He looks 10 or 15 years younger, no joke. I never found him attractive, even in his heyday, but compared to what he looked like at the beginning, he's now a greek (albeit pasty) god.

Difficulties aside, he clearly winning the battle against his demons, and the battle of the scale begins!

Last weigh in: 171 lbs, target loss: 3 lbs. Final Weight: 167 lbs!!! !!!

Total weight loss: 23lbs wtg Blondie! I loves ya like a play cousin.

They show his exwife, and he looks less that thrilled despite her semi kind words of encouragement. He explains that their relationship is now platonic, but they can communicate, and ultimately he's excited about life.

Cool

Wendy!!!

Wendela... you sexpot with a soul, heh.

well... you're nice at least. I'd let you braid my hair and love up on me full stop.

She looks alot thinner... especially in the arms and she has an overall thinner mid-section. I hope she comes back on Celebrity fit club 3-10.

Wendy's last weight:202lbs. Target 6lbs. Wendy's final weight is:199lbs!!! !!!

she has met her goal, and her personal goal of being under 200lbs!!!! paper drops from the ceiling and she gets bear hugged by the group!!!

Total weight loss: 27lbs. Wtg Snapple Babe!!!

So.. incase anyone hadn't noticed.. Willie's the only weasel who didn't lose weight.

harvey summed it up nicely "I have never been happier for somebody who could not make their taget weight loss"

harvey smiled again, did I mention he's pretty?

I love this show....

Phil lost the most weight at 41lbs. he wins a special prize: a 7 person Spa tub. which is nice since he's all shaved for it, no hair to get clogged in the drain, hehe.

Time for the last group weigh in!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast