+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/04 - Show Discussion *season finale*

They climb on the scale.. You just know Bible Bastard's weight gain is gonna bite them in the ass.

They go over the prizes for the winners:

2500 clothing certs from Von Dutch
    Trip to Maui for 5 days...
    Trip to the bahamas for 7 days....
    Diamond encrusted watches...
    And they receive 10K in cold hard cash.

And the winning team is.......:

damn.

Sizzling Soul and White Ice:

Jackee
    Gary
    Wendy
    Victoria

they lost 130lbs... vs. Tocarra's team which only lost 111. I blame Bible Whore.

anyway...
    It was a good show, and I luffed them all. I laughed, they cried, I lusted after everyone but BibleMan and Jackee. I find myself filled with a warm glow.. I've decided to sleep naked tonight and enjoy it.

Back to rehab for me!!

"Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

awsome!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Jakee's team! I wanted Toccora to win. Willieis such an idiot, he costed them the win!
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

It was a very upbeat and positive show. I just wished that Willie had shown a little more determination and dropped 8 or 10 lbs in the 13 days they were given.

My overall pet peeve is the timing. From the begining of this show we, the audience were given conflicting data as far as how long this show would last. I even watched one or two tapes again and I had it from Ant's mouth that this would be a 16 wk 4 month contest. Well, 100 days is not 16 wks it is 14 weeks and 2 days. I just felt we were jibbed on the timeline.

Pet peeve aside I was happy for everyone, I just hope that Wendy continues and so does Jackee and Victoria. I thought Toccara looked great at 173,even her puppies, her busom, her rack looked smaller. I could hardly wait to see her at 160. Right now she is not going to get a lot of work at 180 cause she is not inporportion her top is too big and they even showed her having problems getting fitted when she was on ANTM. When she annouced that she was gong back to 180 I about 'died' I don't care what her mom said about her loosing her boodie she still has plenty. Toccara don't gain it back. Please. I just feel it is a cope out, and it is betraying all her teammates.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm most proud for Jani...he's come so far and seems to have really tried. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps it up! I was a big Warrant fan back in the day and I still love Jani regardless of his size but I'm glad to see him trying to straighten out his life for his childrens sake.
    I hope VH1 keeps us updated on all of 'em.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    I am sorry but i feel Biggest Loser is way better than this game. Biggest loser prepares you for after the show on how to eat and keep off your weight but htis show gives a box of Nutri-watever and have a nice day. the one thing I do like is that they did have that psychiatrist to help them with the emotional issues! but they should have stayed at a house like biggest loser i feel they would have lost MUCH more weight.

I actually prefer that they stay in their own homes, as it makes it that they can lose weight while still continuing their lives as usual. I do agree with you though, that they should help them more with food preparation, rather than giving them Nutrisystem. I wonder if the fruit and veggie diet Tocarra was on could be continued after the show.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove
    I think Toccara had a boob job. they'se gone!!!!
    Yeah, there was one episode a while back where they said she had gone through something extreme, and it really looked as if she had had breast reduction surgery -- only they didn't say so on the show! They didn't say what the so-called "extreme" thing she did was; they just dropped the subject altogether. So I don't know if anyone else noticed that. I do not think the weight she had surgically removed (allegedly, heh) should count toward her total weight loss for the program.

I have to say I loved everyone on Jackee's team, but I also loved Toccara! I couldn't stand those others especially Willie with his lazy butt. At least Victoria sorta, kinda came through.

This group was a much better bunch than the first season's cast. I think CFC2 will keep the weight off. I'm most proud a Phil, I just loved that big teddy bear. I hope he continues to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    Yeah, there was one episode a while back where they said she had gone through something extreme, and it really looked as if she had had breast reduction surgery -- only they didn't say so on the show! They didn't say what the so-called "extreme" thing she did was; they just dropped the subject altogether. So I don't know if anyone else noticed that. I do not think the weight she had surgically removed (allegedly, heh) should count toward her total weight loss for the program.
    I think the "extreme" thing that Toccara did had to do with the diet pills. That's the only thing I can remember that they would have called extreme. Since I had to take notes on the show, I would have noticed something like an unmentioned boob job
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12