+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/28 - show discussion

8/28 - show discussion

There was no show at noon today just Gene Simmons Rock Band show. It looks as if there is a marathon of CFC2 starting at 3pm and we will have a new episode at 10pm. It would have been nice of VH1 to indicate it was changing its normal sunday programming, usually the marathons are on holiday weekends. I hope we don't get screwed next weekend.

By the way does anyone know how many more episodes there are left???

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    By the way does anyone know how many more episodes there are left???
    According to the official site, the final episode will air next week.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    According to the official site, the final episode will air next week.

Thanks, Critical. Does anyone find it strange that VH1 is showing a finale during the Labor Day Holiday???

The finale will be 90 minutes long.

It was a great show today I was so proud of Toccara and Jackee they showed tremendous effort, I think being team captains and on opposite teams is good for both ladies. I also was very proud of Wendy and I hope she can continue the good effort she has shown and no whinning from her today. Tonight was Victoria's night to whine and I wanted to kick her butt. I thought the drill sargent was right on describing her entire body language as bady doll. Willie you done good. That 8 is enough comment almost had me rolling on the floor.

The competition was really good this episode and I really liked the way Gary and Wendy settled their differences. At this point I just want everyone to be winners.

Wasn't that drill sargent scary at first?? She must make the Marine Corp proud.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    great show tonight, i just finished watching it as i taped it and couldn't sleep. Gary sure looks slim and trim but then look at him in the basketball segment and he has a gut big as a basketball, was this segment filmed earlier on and then shown now? Jani did good not to go into the bowling alley if that was a major drinking place for him, its tough to stop drinking and fight all the triggers that went with it. Willie is starting to show the weight loss in the face too, plus i wonder if he isn't getting some mental help with his anger issues and personel problems that we seem to not have heard of. Tocarra is looking good but the "overhang" could be trimmed a bit to be more in proportioned to her body. She is starting to look like a cartoon charector from a playboy magazine. bigger is not better!!!!!!

Well we have made it to day 87 (basically the 3 mounth 90 day mark) and from the goals it sounds that in another 2 weeks or so there will be a finale. I had to go check the 7/10 show discussion but I posted that Ant said that this would be a 16 wk competition. I hope we find out at the finale because this has been very confusing as far the time allotment. There will have been a total of 8 episodes and that averages 1 for every 2 weeks of dieting but we all know that is not the case. Beat case senario is that they folks go home for 3 weeks and come back for several days of testing. Cause you know they are going to reavaluate everyones fitness from day one to now plus all the blood pressure, cholesterol and BMI's and that takes a day or two.

Gary sure looks slim and trim but then look at him in the basketball segment and he has a gut big as a basketball, was this segment filmed earlier on and then shown now?
    I noticed the same thing joe! I almost thought at first that he was goofing around and had one of the basketballs stuffed into his shirt I don't remember noticing that though when he was doing his shooting, just at the intros. (but then again I watched it in the middle of a sleepless night as well so my brain might be a bit fuzzy)

This was the first week on the show where nearly every time somebody got up on the scale I actually said out loud "damn they are lookin good!". Even with Phil's zero loss this week he looked great, but that could be cause it also appeared that he finally got some pants that matched his weight loss and fit. Victoria is the only one that didn't get a response, so it really wasn't a surprise to me that she was at zero as well.

FORT Newbie

Jackee

I kinda thought Jackee looked like she was on Coke or something last night.
    She was acting extra sassy and extra mean. She was also sniffling and touching her nose. I am surprised nobody mentioned her comment about having a razor blade in her pocket. She wanted to kick that drill instructors butt! I wouldn't put anything past her, she is so competitive!
    I also thought that Gary put a basketball under his shirt. It wasn't?

Anyways... I think Jackee was on drugs.

What was up with Ant's hair? It looked like a toupee!

Ohhh guttergal I forgot about that! Ant needs to go buy a new bottle of gel or something cause that laid down hair SURE didn't do him any favors!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast