+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lighter Scales of Justice-Judge Mablean

Lighter Scales of Justice-Judge Mablean

Email Archives
    Print Reprint

August 25, 2005 -- HERE comes the judge - about 70 lbs. lighter than last season.

"Divorce Court" star Judge Mablean Ephriam slimmed down over the summer, just in time for the seventh season of the popular syndicated show.

She dropped the weight thanks to a brief stint on VH1's reality slim-down show, "Celebrity Fit Club," followed by months of hard work afterward when she hired her own personal trainer, and changed her diet and eating habits.

Ephriam also doesn't need her trademark glasses anymore. As part of her own personal celebrity makeover, the judge underwent Lasik eye surgery.

Along with Ephriam's new look, "Divorce Court" is getting a slightly new look as well. Producers have added a segment to the show called "The Confessional," where litigants freely express themselves into the camera so viewers will know what they're really thinking and not just what they say in court.

On the show, couples who have filed for divorce allow Ephriam to mediate their disputes. Ephriam began her justice career as a correctional officer in a federal women's prison. She later became a legal secretary and simultaneously attended and graduated from law school.

- Don Kaplan
    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/27352.htm

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Thanks for the link AIW! Judge Mablean looks a lot better since she slimmed down.

Can anyone Photobucket the photo? I can't get to the story (I don't wanna join that site).

Thank you! She does look better.

I have to say the lack of eyeglasses are the biggest change since last seeing her on the show, though.

We need a before and after, cause she never looked that heavy to me. I just remember the first Celebrity Fit Club she seemed to carry all her extra fat in her legs. and I want to see a before and after (of her naked legs) cause that's where the biggest change was, after all 70 lbs is a really big change and I just don't see where she was hiding it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    We need a before and after, cause she never looked that heavy to me. I just remember the first Celebrity Fit Club she seemed to carry all her extra fat in her legs. and I want to see a before and after (of her naked legs) cause that's where the biggest change was, after all 70 lbs is a really big change and I just don't see where she was hiding it all.
    That's how I feel, too. I'll see if I can find a before picture.

Hmm, I couldn't find a good before picture, but here's a couple pictures of her from February looking pretty good.

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production...ablean+ephriam

It's nice to see that the show made a difference for at least one contestant.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Here is a picture of her when she was on CFC:

Quote Originally Posted by starlette01350
    That's how I feel, too. I'll see if I can find a before picture.

Hmm, I couldn't find a good before picture, but here's a couple pictures of her from February looking pretty good.

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production...ablean+ephriam

It's nice to see that the show made a difference for at least one contestant.
    ok thanks, there you can see a difference especially with the CFC pix after your post.

+ Reply to Thread