+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tocarra (**spoiler**)

Tocarra (**spoiler**)

I have no idea of when the show was taped but I believe this picture is from January of this year... found on this blog site blog.stevengfullwood.org/ archives/2005_01.html

that picture is old! it was posted in the 'America's Next Top Model" thread! but thnx for sharing it again! i love that picture there was some more pictures in the thread too...

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Wow Tocarra looks awesome in this pic. I wonder if she is trying to get back to that size. She seems to be fluctuating on whether or not she really wants to lose weight, which begs the question as to why she is really on this show.

I think she has mentioned she's been 'skinny' before... (photo above) Must be what she is referring to.

Toccara has such a gorgeous face/bone strutcha, and last episode, Wendy looked no different than usual (But then I think she's totally ignoring food advice the rest of the time - buffets?) but Toccara just glowed after her Soothing Solution :gag:

The combination of eating fruits and veggies with flushing out the toxins really seemed to agree w/Toccara.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    she just gets better looking every week and for a lady her size she looks better than some half her weight. I'd love to hook up with her for a night or ten....

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    she look's amazing. thanks for sharing

It was WAAAAY pre ANTM and therefore very old.

actually it was after antm! because someone posted it in the America's Next Top Mode Thread when season 3 ended. and it was one of her photoshoots there is more photos but it's in her thread.

Milay posted these in the antm thread in January i think after cycle three was finished.

+ Reply to Thread