+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil Margera

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    You're not kidding Phil has issues...do you see the way he gets his ass kicked by his kids? haha
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

phil is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    You're not kidding Phil has issues...do you see the way he gets his ass kicked by his kids? haha
    I could be wrong, but I think it's just for tv.

Out of the group Phil is my favorite. He seems the most genuine and real. He also seems like the only one who truely wants to lose the weight. His comments at the beginning of the season (about cotton candy weighing less than apples and the losing 10 pounds a year) were made in jest. He knows his current size is unhealty and does want to lose the weight. I can't believe the show ends next week. They should keep this cast for another three months.

FORT Newbie
    I LOVE Phil!!! Damn do I wish he was my father! He seems like the nicest most caring guy!

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    OMFG Phil Margera! AHAHA. I'd love to see Bam beat him up in the bathroom again. *sigh* I miss the Jackass days.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkernomore
    Out of the group Phil is my favorite. He seems the most genuine and real. He also seems like the only one who truely wants to lose the weight. His comments at the beginning of the season (about cotton candy weighing less than apples and the losing 10 pounds a year) were made in jest. He knows his current size is unhealty and does want to lose the weight. I can't believe the show ends next week. They should keep this cast for another three months.
    I seriously doubt that he made the cotton candy remark in jest, fat people can be as delusional as other addicts as far as justifying their lifestyles. He needed a wakeup call and this show and his granddaughter seem to be it.

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if ya all remember the support that bam had for his dad on t.v to lose weight. I do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12